TCS ad

I'm getting sound here and I've even got Ad block blocking the video. I can't see the video but can hear the audio. Not sure who the provider is but the audio was something about Florida state. Using chrome.

It will turn my volume on. I always have the volume muted until I come here and it turns it on for me. It really sucks

Just happened to me again...

TCS ad, something about Roy Williams and the blow out loss...

Just updated to Firefox 9, so cache has to be clear.

Audio (basketball highlights?) just turned itself on. 2:09 PM Eastern, Jan 18.
Running chrome with adblock; can't see any ads, but the audio from (I presume) "TCS" is self-starting again.

Just refreshed the page then went to another tab. never even clicked back over to HN and audio started. Still chrome with ad block, caches have been cleared.

This is really, really odd as I haven't had this play for me the past two days since the company made their changes..I have been using chrome, safari and firefox, plus camino...no problems..have been online the last two days as much as I have in months, on the boards.

The ad has not been starting on its own for me. Its been a couple of days. It used to start everytime I changed the page. Thanks for making it stop.

Not trying to be annoying, but I've cleared my cache several times, and it's still playing for me. Maybe I'm the only one still?

Does this damn ad really have to reload on every page I click on? It really slows everything down and I can never visit this site without shutting off my speakers.

Idk how much they are paying you but eventually that damn thing will end up costing you money as people will get sick of it. I am just about there myself. Get rid of it!

This site really is the grand daddy of all Hawkeye sites, it loads like Betty White. Get it a snickers already.

Latest posts