NCHawker

Ok what do you have.

score or ballpark outcome.

Win by more than 2 scores
Win by less than 2 scores
Loss by less than 2 scores
Loss by more than 2 scores

overtimes something.

Wait...there's a game? I thought their is only future episodes of the soap opera "How Kinnick Turns"?

Honestly, hard to predict the game. Hopefully we can play a complete game.

It's all very interesting.

I predict Kurt and GDGD are going to **** me off several times and I will have consumed all my booze by then end of the 3rd qtr.

I think its going to be a tight very low scoring defense struggle. Ive watched Iowa and Tn play all yr. And both teams are Jekyll & Hyde. I cant wait to see which team shows up.

Iowa 31
Vols 17
Iowa's defense plays great and sets the offense up with some short fields. Iowa's D line has a huge advantage. Plus with a month to prepare Iowa shuts down a lot of opponents in bowl games.

Ok what do you have.

Win by more than 2 scores
Win by less than 2 scores
Loss by less than 2 scores
Loss by more than 2 scores

overtimes something.

This is my pick. Probably something in the 24-20 range, give or take a few points.

For all the complaints I have about KF these days, Iowa does seem to typically show up and play well in most of their bowl games. TN is not a great team (6-6) so I like Iowa's chances.

Iowa 27

Tennessee 13

KF needs this game for a lot of reasons kind of feels like the 2003 Iowa/ISU game. If Tennessee weren't so young I would lean Tennessee, but I expect Iowa will come out and dominate. After that we just wait until the season tix numbers start coming out in the late Spring, early Summer.

I was set to pick Iowa, until Hawknick reminded me that Iowa's had a month to prepare....subtract seven (7) points for that.

Tennessee 24 Iowa 20

Oh, I also predict that JR will get the possessions when the Hawks have the more favorable field possessions.....something to pay attention to.

What i think...???? Neither team is consistent w/ their play. Could have 60-57 or 2-0, who knows.

What i hope for...nothing. I don't care what happens. In all honesty, i'd love to watch KF's team get stomped. Sorry players, just transfer already.

Wait...there's a game? I thought their is only future episodes of the soap opera "How Kinnick Turns"?

Honestly, hard to predict the game. Hopefully we can play a complete game.

It's all very interesting.
Nice.

The soap opera I'm thinking of is "The Old and The Beathardless"

Ok what do you have.

I have no idea.

Iowa W by less than 15 >

Tenn W by less than 15 >

JR and CJB playing a series in each of the first two quarters >

Iowa W by more than 15 >

Tenn W by more than 15 >

only one Iowa QB taking every snap in second half

In spite of the qb situation and this past season, AND what my head tells me...I'm thinking the experience of Iowa over talent of TN, both on field and at bowl games, allows Hawks to jump out to a bigger win than score indicates, due to late TN scoreS!

If JR plays most of game...Iowa 27,Tenny 24...with CJB getting majority of snaps (which won't happen), Iowa 38, Tenny 20.

Latest posts