TaxSlayer Bowl Predictions

I look forward to this game much the same way I used to look forward to going to the doctor as a kid to get shots. Or looking forward to a root canal. Or tax day.

The idea that it will be tons of fun has not really crossed my mind.

Going back to the last 2 games, I felt the same way, but those games delivered some excitement even though the outcomes stunk.

I look forward to this game much the same way I used to look forward to going to the doctor as a kid to get shots. Or looking forward to a root canal. Or tax day.

The idea that it will be tons of fun has not really crossed my mind.

Going back to the last 2 games, I felt the same way, but those games delivered some excitement even though the outcomes stunk.

then don't watch.

Iowa 55
Tennessee 17

Jake and CJ will combine to complete 29-of-39 passes for 461 yards and six touchdowns in a game played in a steady rain. Iowa, will lead 24-17 at halftime, break the game open with 31 unanswered points in the third quarter. KVM and Tavaun Smith will total 115 and 104 receiving yards, respectively.

Wait...there's a game? I thought their is only future episodes of the soap opera "How Kinnick Turns"?

Honestly, hard to predict the game. Hopefully we can play a complete game.

It's all very interesting.

We have not played a complete game all year. Purdue would be about as close to a complete game, maybe jNW.

Well if it's true that underclassmen make big improvements between end of season and bowl, the Iowa's experience may not be the advantage the experts are making it out to be.

Plus the QB debacle.

Latest posts