Tate Forcier Requests transfer this morning

They would have to totally revamp their team force website if he transferred...what a joke they turned out to be

I'm not impressed with Robinson. He can't throw an accurate forward pass to save his azz. Reminds me of a less talented version of G Tech's QB from last year. One dimensional.

He also almost lead a sub-par Michigan team back against us last year. Robinson is no joke.

He also almost lead a sub-par Michigan team back against us last year. Robinson is no joke.

A one trick pony doesn't scare me at QB, especially a one trick running pony. See Nesbitt for Georgia Tech, they stuffed the run, and said pass it if you can. Plus they had an NFL quality WR in Thomas.

If Robinson were more of a dual threat like Pryor sure, but Robinson can't even throw as well as Pryor, and that isn't exactly saying a lot for him.

A one trick pony doesn't scare me at QB, especially a one trick running pony. See Nesbitt for Georgia Tech, they stuffed the run, and said pass it if you can. Plus they had an NFL quality WR in Thomas.

If Robinson were more of a dual threat like Pryor sure, but Robinson can't even throw as well as Pryor, and that isn't exactly saying a lot for him.

You have seen DR play the game, what, once? Take a look at the spring game and look at the throws he was making. He has improved is accuracy a bunch. He is going to be the typical Calvin Magee type QB. If Tate doesn't work his *** off he won't see the field and probably will transfer after this year. It's sad, really, that Tate had such a huge advantage and refused to even fight for it once DR caught him.

Tate put up huge numbers last year through the first four games. His coach killed his confidence by pulling him when the game was on the line.

Throws a great ball, and is a good runner. Any team would be lucky to have him. If Mich is looking for answers by switching their QB, they are not going to find them with Robinson. He's a less talented version of Forcier. Anyway, with their D, Joe Montana wouldn't be able to win games: hard to win when you are spotting the opponent at least 21 points before the game starts. I'd throw more interceptions too if I knew that I had to score on almost 40% of my possessions regardless of field position.

Course, spread teams could slow the game down by not running a play with 25 seconds left on the clock every time and give their D a chance to rest a little while...but hey, "tempo is everything".

You have seen DR play the game, what, once? Take a look at the spring game and look at the throws he was making. He has improved is accuracy a bunch. He is going to be the typical Calvin Magee type QB. If Tate doesn't work his *** off he won't see the field and probably will transfer after this year. It's sad, really, that Tate had such a huge advantage and refused to even fight for it once DR caught him.

Ummm...who? To label someone with a "typical type" it would be helpful to have heard of this person before. Thats like saying he's a typical Bill Livingston type QB.

Juice beat us the last time we had "time" to prepare for him.

How much playing did Robinson have before that game? I'm gonna guess not a whole lot, so therefore there probably wasn't a whole lot of film on him.

If Robinson starts for the Wolverines, Norm will have two weeks and several tapes worth of game film to look at that. In such a scenario, the advantage has to go to Parker.

Forcier got his wings back today. Doubt he is going anywhere right now. And I doubt they outright say Robinson is the man until after the season begins and its earned on the field.

Now, about those wings...yipee...RichRod's giving out wings!

Yip I saw him play once. The BTN watched him last year and said he couldn't hit the OCEAN throwing the ball. So he looked better at a spring practice, big whoop.

Could he be good? Sure. Yet many good QB's play against this D, and look like awful QB's. So I'm just not worried about it right now, Robinson still has to beat out Tate. Until he proves he is an elite QB who can actually hurt Iowa's D, I won't by into a spring game hype.....:rolleyes:

Kid needs to transfer to a Div III school and go kick some ***

sorry .... I was never overly in awe with his talents

Wish him the best .....

Let's see.... teammates are calling out their starting QB for his work ethic, or lack thereof. Then that starting QB loses his wings.....all this going on while RR is getting mega-heat from the NCAA.....hey Reisner, you're up!

Latest posts