Talkin Tillison

The clock doesnt stop because he left school or didnt attend. However, depending on actual circumstances of his departure and return, he could file for the sixth year. I dont think it is likely though, if he did attend another school or classes at another school.

I ahve read where players got extended time due to going home to work or that sort of thing but I dont think it applies to Tillison.

FWIW, I have seen some posters list him as second team LB, based on participation they saw last Saturday. First 2-deep list probably wont be out until Aug 30 or week before EIU game.

The clock doesnt stop because he left school or didnt attend. However, depending on actual circumstances of his departure and return, he could file for the sixth year. I dont think it is likely though, if he did attend another school or classes at another school.

I ahve read where players got extended time due to going home to work or that sort of thing but I dont think it applies to Tillison.

FWIW, I have seen some posters list him as second team LB, based on participation they saw last Saturday. First 2-deep list probably wont be out until Aug 30 or week before EIU game.

SLarew is correct ... I looked it up. However, as was indicated, Tillison can petition for a 6th year. However, it's not necessarily likely that he'd get it.

Latest posts