Talk to me about Kriener

This is 2018 dude. The conglomerate of mailboxes are all down a the end of the cul-de-sac or entrance to the neighborhood. Mailmen don't even come close to the house anymore unless you live in Podunk City!! Cute try though!
Maybe if you live in a mobile home park. My primo neighborhood in the second largest city in Iowa has individual mail boxes on each palatial home.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, except Wagner can guard the 2 and 3 spots, a desperate need on this team. Kriener and Pemsl cannot.
I’ve been saying for a while that Garza, Cook, Pemsl, and Kriener, are all best suited to guard the 5 position in this league. Unfortunately as we know they are often being asked to guard 4s, which they all struggle with.

Kriener might actually be the best interior defender on the team, but Garza and Cook’s offense still places them ahead of him.

Oh, and watching Pemsl, Kriener, and even Cook for that matter try to guard the corner in our zone has made me want to gauge my eyes out. Not one of them has a chance out there.

You need to work at NASA to try and figure out Fran's rotations. Looks to me Kreiner backs up Cook and Pemsl backs up Garza. Kreiner is a better player than Pemsl. I think it makes more sense to have Kreiner back up Garza and Nunge to back up Cook

Anyone want to argue with me that Kriener does not deserve all of Pemsel and Wagners minutes?
I’m okay with Pemsl’s minutes. As far as Wagner, he is a completely different player but he’s so much more athletic and gives us versatility on defense. I just think with Garza and Cook (if he stays) we have enough of a low scoring punch that Kriener isn’t really needed as much.

I take it you did watch the last two games. Kreiner was very good.
I did. Kriener has some good games and some bad. He has the ability no doubt.

My thought is that Garza basically plays the same game as Kriener but just does it little better.

To me Kriener is a 5 man, so if we can find him some minutes there I guess I’m okay with it, but I don’t think he can play the 4 (defend 4s).

I did. Kriener has some good games and some bad. He has the ability no doubt.

My thought is that Garza basically plays the same game as Kriener but just does it little better.

To me Kriener is a 5 man, so if we can find him some minutes there I guess I’m okay with it, but I don’t think he can play the 4 (defend 4s).
There were games he defended the 4 better than Cook. He needs more minutes

There were games he defended the 4 better than Cook. He needs more minutes
No doubt about it. In my opinion Garza, Cook, Pemsl, and Kriener are all realistically best suited to guard 5s. Kriener probably the best at it right now.

Wagner, Uhl, and Nunge are the best defenders of the 4 position but they don’t get any minutes at the 4.

Again this is all just poor roster construction by Fran.

Haha after he comes the milk man, UPS, and Fed Ex men are all in line

Lol, reminds me of that scene from the movie “Airplane” where a women passenger is getting hysterical and a guy is slapping her trying to get her to come out of her fit. Then It shows a line of people behind that guy with baseball bats and other items to smack her around with.

Lol, reminds me of that scene from the movie “Airplane” where a women passenger is getting hysterical and a guy is slapping her trying to get her to come out of her fit. Then It shows a line of people behind that guy with baseball bats and other items to smack her around with.
Man kids today don't know what funny is. They don't make movies like that anymore

Man kids today don't know what funny is. They don't make movies like that anymore

Lol, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when the one guy said “ The $h!t is really going to hit the fan.”

On this forum it would be more like............... “The $h!t is really going to hit the Fran.”

I think the question about all of Iowa's players is, Relative to whom? Relative to another guy on the team, or relative to a player in college, or more specifically to a Big Ten player, playing the same position? Because it generally yields a different answer.
I've been thinking about this when certain players get defended I think we're comparing a C to a C+ in a lot of cases or a C+ to a B-. So one can make the argument that two players are close but really neither is that great.