Talk about sour grapes...

Wow, could that guy be anymore full of himself? That might have been one of the more poorly written columns I've ever seen. But it's par for the course for Indiana homers.....those guys rival Nebraska football fans for thinking more highly of their program than what reality would say.

Wow, that had more grammatical errors than a JDM article.

What's the point of getting mad about BR "articles". You do know that literally anyone can write them. It is like the American Idol of idiotic sports opinions, but without the judges.

You know I feel this way every time Iowa loses to Northwestern or Minnesota in football.

But yeah, this Iowa team has no talent at all. I am shocked they can walk and chew gum at the same time.

WOW. What a frickin *******. "There isnt any talent there yet". Oh really? Would totally agree that we don't have ENOUGH talent here yet, but no talent? Seems to me Marble and White have been getting more than their share of acholades this year from around the league. This guy clearly had an ax to grind for some reason. Kinda funny if you think about it.

That's the type of article I would expect from an arrogant, over-confident, inflated-ego Indiana Fan. Nothing has changed with that fan base.

It was lazily written...

WOW. What a frickin *******. "There isnt any talent there yet". Oh really? Would totally agree that we don't have ENOUGH talent here yet, but no talent? Seems to me Marble and White have been getting more than their share of acholades this year from around the league. This guy clearly had an ax to grind for some reason. Kinda funny if you think about it.

no big deal. No, Iowa is not very good. But to be shocked that Iowa could beat Indiana in Iowa City isn't a stretch. All the things he cited about lack of motivation and hustle could be said about Iowa's effort at Indiana.

When teams lose, their fans (Iowa's included) attribute the loss to "lack of heart" or "lack of hustle" or "poor coaching" or some other deficiency. Sometimes, when the talent is relatively even, you just plain don't win. Iowa and Indiana, outside of Zeller, are very similar. Indiana is deeper with May and Cartwright injured, but the difference between the two teams right now is Zeller. Iowa fans remember this when we lose to Nebraska or Penn State. Yes, on the whole, we are probably "better" than those teams, but not so much so that on a given night Iowa can't lose to them.

To make idiotic comments like Gatens shouldn't score 30 points in 4 games combined. Okay.

wrong.jpg

It's not a ******* column, its the bleacher report. how many times do we have to go over this. OK4P prolly wrote it just to **** off the mouth breathes.

In his 4th year at IU, Crean is now 3-32 on the road in the league...and they are some kind of juggernaut....they beat PSU and PU this year...congrats.

In his 4th year at IU, Crean is now 3-32 on the road in the league...and they are some kind of juggernaut....they beat PSU and PU this year...congrats.

And lost to a team at home that we've beaten twice. Clearly we don't belong on the same floor with them.

Fool is obviously an extremely bitter Indiana fan who has had to deal with the humiliation of being owned by the Hawks. We have beat the Hoosiers four out of the last five games. Bitter Grapes to swallow.....

This paragraph is ridiculous......

When you score 66 points and Jordan Hulls, Christian Watford and Verdell Jones III combine to score three of them, they're not motivated. I don't give credit to Iowa, what so ever. Those three could single handily beat the Hawkeyes, especially when walk-ons are playing, but they chose not to.

There is no place for BS like this in responsible journalism. Whatever credibility Smith might have had is now completely gone.....

I hate his stinking guts.....

:D

Latest posts