Talk about sour grapes...

Fool is obviously an extremely bitter Indiana fan who has had to deal with the humiliation of being owned by the Hawks. We have beat the Hoosiers four out of the last five games. Bitter Grapes to swallow.....

This paragraph is ridiculous......

When you score 66 points and Jordan Hulls, Christian Watford and Verdell Jones III combine to score three of them, they're not motivated. I don't give credit to Iowa, what so ever. Those three could single handily beat the Hawkeyes, especially when walk-ons are playing, but they chose not to.

There is no place for BS like this in responsible journalism. Whatever credibility Smith might have had is now completely gone.....

I hate his stinking guts.....

:D

Dude, he aint a journalist.

Maybe the guy should focus more on the inability of Indiana to win on the road the past 3 years. Something like three wins and two have been against Penn St? Going off the top of my head on this, but the inability for Indiana to win on the road says more than losing to Iowa. Indiana basically loses to everyone when they go on the road!

Actually I had to laugh. That whole thing reads exactly like a message board post here when the football team loses to someone like NW. It's page after page of, "I blame the coaching" ****. Players unmotivated, thats on the coaches.... Team not showing up, thats on the coaches.... We are far more talented but lost, it's on the coaches.... They didn't win we lost, it's on the coaches....

It's pretty funny actually.

wrong.jpg

The proper words have not yet been invented to describe the superiority of this pic.

I knew a mental client that used to post on bleacher report so I don't get to mad when they let them post on there.

I laughed until i cried. I like the part where he says it takes not talent to drive to the basket or hit open shots in th B1G. Yeah it's so easy. I'm sure this guy can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

He's a simple mind guy who probably screams at the refs and other team at his little kids basketball games.

I laughed until i cried. I like the part where he says it takes not talent to drive to the basket or hit open shots in th B1G. Yeah it's so easy. I'm sure this guy can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
You know who can walk and chew gum at the same time. KF!

Latest posts