Tailgating in Indy

OneToughHawk

My brother and I are from the DSM area and relocated to Houston years ago. We are flying in to the game Saturday am and would like to tailgate with some Hawk fans since we can't bring our grill on the plane! We would be forever in your debt, just looking for some great Hawkeye brethren to party with.

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

GO HAWKS!!!

I'm guessing Hawks will be pretty excited and happy to see other Hawks and will be welcoming of each other. I'm sure you will find many Hawk tailgates that are willing to take you in.

Parking Panda, on 345 W. McCarty Street, anyone close by? Bringing a crew from Charles City, who's in?

The winner of the best Hawkeye tailgate in Iowa City, "Hawks To Go" trailer will be at 650 South West Street (One block SW of Lucas Oil Stadium) setup and ready to go at noon. Come enjoy the atmosphere, music, see the autographs, have a drink and donate to the Iowa Children's Hospital.

My brother and I are from the DSM area and relocated to Houston years ago. We are flying in to the game Saturday am and would like to tailgate with some Hawk fans since we can't bring our grill on the plane! We would be forever in your debt, just looking for some great Hawkeye brethren to party with.

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

GO HAWKS!!!

What part of Houston are you in? Go to the Big 10 app for a list of different planned events and tailgating areas.

The winner of the best Hawkeye tailgate in Iowa City, "Hawks To Go" trailer will be at 650 South West Street (One block SW of Lucas Oil Stadium) setup and ready to go at noon. Come enjoy the atmosphere, music, see the autographs, have a drink and donate to the Iowa Children's Hospital.

I'm parking at 650 South West Street too. i'll stop by for a drink and say hello.

I am looking for a spot also. I am flying in that morning from Maryland with my 14 year old son. Got invited to one but it sounds like it will be a bunch of 20 something, single guys getting drunk off their ***. I'm a little too old and he's a little too young for that. Would love a place where other kids will be so he can throw the ball around. To sweeten the pot, I am planning on bringing some fresh Maryland crab cakes.

I hear that Sparty is having a great week of practice...
12342797_917411531645976_3794192815313696483_n.jpg

Latest posts