Super secret - free link to tonight's game?

Share it if you see it? Otherwise I am dropping the $10.

I'm sure you can find it on reddit. I just paid the $10 this morning, and will stream it legally. Looks like this year the only BTN+ games are the one tonight and Oral Roberts.

Just a heads up for those who do sign up for BTN+, they now let you uncheck the Automatically renew your subscription. So you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel it.

I'm sure you can find it on reddit. I just paid the $10 this morning, and will stream it legally. Looks like this year the only BTN+ games are the one tonight and Oral Roberts.

Just a heads up for those who do sign up for BTN+, they now let you uncheck the Automatically renew your subscription. So you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel it.

hey, I stream legally now for the most part. I pay for Hulu live, I have HBO and Showtime and Netflix for all around $60 a month.

I still use Fmovies quite a bit. From what I've read, if it's a stream and you don't download it, it's not technically illegal. I don't have it in my possession. I don't get a copy of it. So, I didn't steal it. That's how I live with myself. :)

hey, I stream legally now for the most part. I pay for Hulu live, I have HBO and Showtime and Netflix for all around $60 a month.

I still use Fmovies quite a bit. From what I've read, if it's a stream and you don't download it, it's not technically illegal. I don't have it in my possession. I don't get a copy of it. So, I didn't steal it. That's how I live with myself. :)
Nobody should ever feel bad about refusing to pay for BTN+ for games against teams a lot of people have never heard of.

Nobody should ever feel bad about refusing to pay for BTN+ for games against teams a lot of people have never heard of.

Dean and I have had a few debates on legal and illegal streams tho. I do for the most part legally watch everything... I also payed over $60,000 in cable fees in my lifetime. I'll watch one for free every now and then when I can.

I plan on just shelling out the $10 for the 1 shitty camera and minor league broadcasters. I'm actually sorta grateful they even bother to live stream an exhibition game so feel like its worth the 10 bucks to hopefully encourage them to keep doing it.

I'm really one of the least entitled people you'll meet. I expect nothing from anyone for free. I don't expect the link, I will however take it. Dean and I have history on the topic though and he believes if you aren't paying for it you're stealing. And I agree with him FWIW...... after 20 years of $250 a month - I just no longer care.

You're right, I'm entitled to make my own decisions whether to spend my money on services or products. Are you a commie or something?

I'm really one of the least entitled people you'll meet. I expect nothing from anyone for free. I don't expect the link, I will however take it. Dean and I have history on the topic though and he believes if you aren't paying for it you're stealing. And I agree with him FWIW...... after 20 years of $250 a month - I just no longer care.

At least you finalize realize it is stealing. I mean it is kind of weird that you think just because you agreed to purchase a services/programing for 20 years that it is ok to steal from another company that had nothing to do with said 20 years of services/programing you purchased.

At least you finalize realize it is stealing. I mean it is kind of weird that you think just because you agreed to purchase a services/programing for 20 years that it is ok to steal from another company that had nothing to do with said 20 years of services/programing you purchased.

no I paid the Big Ten Network over those 20 years and Fox as well.... so

I did however watch The Joker and Zombieland 2 from my couch this weekend. No lines, didn't have to leave the house. Crystal clear HD baby. Who knew stealing could be so gratifying.

no I paid the Big Ten Network over those 20 years and Fox as well.... so

You paid the Big Ten Network $250 a month for 20 years? Crazy, they haven't even been around that long, and the normal fee is $1 per month I believe when it did begin.