Sun practice thoughts

coralville

All of you that go, please come post your opinions. Seems like the other board has posters that post more than the posters do on here.

All of you that go, please come post your opinions. Seems like the other board has posters that post more than the posters do on here.

I'd never attend practice if you have to buy your way in. Valley, charge the hawk football program, not the public. Especially with how horrible the economy is. Dumb move. And if the hawk football program is trying to get back in the public eye, they'd realize this and eat the bill.

FreedComanche

what are you talking about? You have to have a ticket to get in but the tickets are at no charge. Its such a dumb move that all the tickets were gobbled up in a very short time.

I'd never attend practice if you have to buy your way in. Valley, charge the hawk football program, not the public. Especially with how horrible the economy is. Dumb move. And if the hawk football program is trying to get back in the public eye, they'd realize this and eat the bill.

FreedComanche
Haha epic hate fail!

FreedComanche

not...sure...if...serious....

FreedComanche

Fire Kurt!!!!!!

FreedComanche

[video=youtube;jBGR2I6pFYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk[/video]

Latest posts