Summer Guess. How Many Wins?

Yikes.

I didn’t offer a prediction at the time so I’m by no means going to knock anyone else’s, but wow.

How things have changed.

To be fair, I probably would have predicted the same. I know better now, though.
I thought last year Moss at times looked like the next coming of Michael Jordan. We are finding out that Jok freed him up. No Jok no creating of his shot

I didnt want to get crucified so I didnt predict. I was way off last year...thinking it would be bad snd it wasnt. Shows what a dif one guy can make. Ronnie Lester could make this team a contender.

I have not counted the total tournament games that are available, but I think that this team will have a long winning streak as the season comes to an end including a big 10 tournament championship. All the pieces are going to come together. Garza and Moss will gain consistency, Baer will regain his pre injury shooting touch, Daily will take on a greater role. This will be a dangerous team indead.

I have not counted the total tournament games that are available, but I think that this team will have a long winning streak as the season comes to an end including a big 10 tournament championship. All the pieces are going to come together. Garza and Moss will gain consistency, Baer will regain his pre injury shooting touch, Daily will take on a greater role. This will be a dangerous team indead.

You are very brave and possibly slightly deranged. At this point I am extremely concerned that this team simply finds the heart to persevere through this shit storm. I would love to believe that salvation is around the corner, but it is looking more likely that this team gives up then responds.

Latest posts