Student Section

Fantastic job by the students yesterday.

"DUI, DUI, DUI" and "Hes still drunk, hes still drunk" chants at the criminal Mbakwe were classic.

Was over at gopherhole reading the meltdown and there was a fan over there that started a thread about those chants. He was butthurt that the fans were chanting that at Mbakwe. The majority of the fans over there told him to just deal with it since Mbakwe made the decisions that led to him getting arrested for DUI.

We were actually chanting "Over-Weighted" to Walker, but on the TV it probably had no distinction

Yes, it did sound like Over Rated on TV. Thanks for the clarification.

Carver sounded loud on TV yesterday. It is great to see the passion and excitement back.

Was over at gopherhole reading the meltdown and there was a fan over there that started a thread about those chants. He was butthurt that the fans were chanting that at Mbakwe. The majority of the fans over there told him to just deal with it since Mbakwe made the decisions that led to him getting arrested for DUI.

I like the "He's still drunk" one. That's funny.

My group started DUI, the section next to us was he's still drunk and hide the keys. I took more to personally harassing Mbakwe on the bench and after IA free throws when its dead quiet by yelling "trevors a drunk".

My group started DUI, the section next to us was he's still drunk and hide the keys. I took more to personally harassing Mbakwe on the bench and after IA free throws when its dead quiet by yelling "trevors a drunk".
OOhh...."It was hide the keys." I thought you we saying "I like weed." This was when Mbakwe was at the line. All very funny.

You guys really have it out for the refs it seems.

Noboby has bigger butthurt over refs than ISU football fans. Every single play in JT you hear fans all around complaining about a hold if they are on D, and a pass interference if on offense.

I will never forget the Texas vs ISU game 2 years ago. I was sitting with my buddies, and when Texas blocked the punt people in the stands were screaming ROUGHING THE PUNTER, including my buddy. I told him, they blocked the punt, you can hit the punter if you get the ball. He looks at me all p!ssed off and says, that Texas hit the punter first, so it should have been roughing the punter. Hilarious, and I still rib him about it, and he is like, I know, I was just mad.

I was extremely disappointed you guys didn't include "hide yo wife" with the hide the keys bit. Especially considering he also had the assault against his girlfriend (or ex, can't remember) a few years back.

Latest posts