Student Section

Most of the time I would agree but.

If your team blows out a team that was in the top ten, its early in the season and they look like crap in the process then its appropriate because they were legitimately overrated.

Yes, but in the process you denigrate the skill level of your own team by implying that the team that was "overrated" shouldn't have lost to your squad.

You might as well just chant "Good teams shouldn't lose to our team." (Not very catchy but you get the point...)

I hate to admit it, but I like the TelleTubbies. Not sure if that's spelled correctly. Loved the Capt America dude. Anything is awesome! Love that Carver is becoming a player again.

Please Please Please tell the Telle Tubbies to stay home, they are embarrassing you guys! Other than that great job Friday night !

Most of the time I would agree but.

If your team blows out a team that was in the top ten, its early in the season and they look like crap in the process then its appropriate because they were legitimately overrated.

Why would you call attention to that, though? It cheapens your accomplishment.

Someone needs to take charge! make lists of chants in certain situations. Print a list put it on the seats. It seems corny but getting organized will make it more fun and provide a better atmosphere.

Example: Vs Wisconsin Bo Ryan gets a shocked expression on his face and argues with ref boom:
"BO DONT KNOW BO DONT KNOW BO DONT KNOW!"

You guys were great. Keep it up. Frankly, the more obnoxious, the better. I thought you really rattled the Iowa State players and made a huge difference. The whole point is to make the visiting team as uncomfortable as possible -

The student section needs to get on MSU's Dawson this week. Make a poster that says Dawson's favorite movie is "Fight Club" or when Dawson is on the free throw line chant "Fight Fight Fight Fight" like there is an anticipation of a fight about to go down. Just some ideas because in all honesty that fact that this guy didn't get at least a one game suspension is laughable.

The student section needs to get on MSU's Dawson this week. Make a poster that says Dawson's favorite movie is "Fight Club" or when Dawson is on the free throw line chant "Fight Fight Fight Fight" like there is an anticipation of a fight about to go down. Just some ideas because in all honesty that fact that this guy didn't get at least a one game suspension is laughable.

I like this A LOT. Guy's a thug. Colfax, can you make this happen?

Also, re students dressing up in different garb, Teletubbies has jumped the shark. Times Square is known for a guy who calls himself the "Naked Cowboy." He shows up wearing either just briefs or a diaper and playing a guitar. CHA needs its own version of the "Naked Cowboy." Maybe the "Naked Farmer" or the "Naked Doctor."

220px-TheNakedCowboy.jpg

Also, re students dressing up in different garb, Teletubbies has jumped the shark. Times Square is known for a guy who calls himself the "Naked Cowboy." He shows up wearing either just briefs or a diaper and playing a guitar. CHA needs its own version of the "Naked Cowboy." Maybe the "Naked Farmer" or the "Naked Doctor."

220px-TheNakedCowboy.jpg
I like the enthusiasm but that might be taking it to far.

I like the enthusiasm but that might be taking it to far.

Dewd, time to think out of the box. Life and work will file off the sharp edges of your creativity soon enough. Live a little while you are still young ... And have the body that looks halfway good in just undies. Go for it! We'll be watching.

220px-TheNakedCowboy.jpg

I will see what I can do. I don't think there will be as many of us as there was at the Indiana game, but I will be there and will be loud! Go Hawks!

Thought of another funny thing to do for the MSU game. Have a student wear boxing gloves and boxing shorts and have a female student hold up a sign "Round 2?" like a ring girl.

I thought some of the chants were tasteless, but we have heard much worse in other arenas. But overall I am thrilled to see the students excited about basketball again and coming out in full force. You make bigger difference than the old farts (big donors) that come to sit on their hands and then leave early. We will probably never see it but I still wish they would put the students behind the benches.

Overall, great job and get ready for Purdue.

Fantastic job by the students yesterday.

"DUI, DUI, DUI" and "Hes still drunk, hes still drunk" chants at the criminal Mbakwe were classic.

Latest posts