STORY: Looking Ahead to Big Ten Basketball's '20-21 Season, How Iowa Fits In

Seemed like the writing was on the wall for this one. Mack is a nice player but appears a bit unstable.

Michigan sure seems to be having a lot of coming and going.

Just Mondy, 5 star guard Josh Christopher picked Arizona St over the Wolverines. One of the recruiting sites had him as a 91% probability of picking Michgian.

I see that Ohio St lost 2 year starting guard, with 2 years left, Luther Muhammed, to Arizona St.

Where there's smoke there's fire after also losing Carton, makes you wonder what's going on at tOSU?

Probably just a sing of the times.

I see that Ohio St lost 2 year starting guard, with 2 years left, Luther Muhammed, to Arizona St.

Where there's smoke there's fire after also losing Carton, makes you wonder what's going on at tOSU?

Probably just a sing of the times.
Losing Muhammad will be addition by subtraction for them I think. He wasn’t anything special.

That’s massive news for Iowa’s B1G championship hopes. If he goes and Garza returns I’d put Iowa and Wisconsin up at the top.

That’s massive news for Iowa’s B1G championship hopes. If he goes and Garza returns I’d put Iowa and Wisconsin up at the top.

Almost every team in the conference is losing or might lose all the reasons they were good this year. Wisconsin is the

Obviously if Ayo and Cockburn stay in the draft, Illinois takes a steps back. Underwood is recruiting at a high level, so they won't fall back into the John Groce days, though.

Latest posts