STORY: Jacksonville Jaguars Hire Chris Doyle

There are a lot of things that I care deeply about. Doyle ain’t one of them.
Have you ever had a Doritos Locos Taco? If so, hear me out. Imagine a world in which you could get a Doritos Locos Taco, but instead of Doritos dust on it, it had Chili Cheese Fritos dust on it.

Nice Urb found a way to fist Iowa from the pro ranks. Nothing like airing out our dirty laundry that was largely put to rest.

Doyle should have been willing to take minimum wage for this gig. No college in the country would have hired him with his baggage and Urb is one of the few coaches with enough juice to force this to happen at the pro level.

I view Urb's claims of being a leader of men to ring about as hollow as Father Tom Osborne's. Both men were all about winning. Period. If he thinks Doyle is a part of that puzzle, its hard to call him stupid. But, see him for what he is. A man with little moral compass.

Have you ever had a Doritos Locos Taco? If so, hear me out. Imagine a world in which you could get a Doritos Locos Taco, but instead of Doritos dust on it, it had Chili Cheese Fritos dust on it.
The closest TB to me is 50 miles away. Haven't eaten there since high school. Is it better than Taco John's?

The closest TB to me is 50 miles away. Haven't eaten there since high school. Is it better than Taco John's?

I believe that TB is better than TJs. Nationwide store number metrics would seem to bear that out as well. However, Iowa people really like TJs. Here is a scientific survey of taco places in Iowa:

resigned... yeah

It just aint going to work when black coaches are not getting hired but them boyz keep hiring all their friends, friends kids ect.

timing just wasn't going to work.

There are some real head-scratcher choices on the Jags coaching staff just hired by Coach Urban Meyer. The big fan bases that were begging for him to be hired at USC or Texas are laughing at the staff he is putting together like they dodged a bullet by not backing up the trucks full of cash to get him to coach their team.

I'm thinking of a word. Three letters. It was the name of a deodorant that was pretty popular a few decades back.
That was my first deodorant when I was eleven or twelve. That sticky roll on that made your armpit even more moist and didn't work worth a cap.

Disgusting!

i took the hint when I came home from school one day and mom had it sitting right on my dresser. It didn't take me long to find other alternatives.