STORY: Iowa Football Banking on Offensive Improvement

Why we were thinking there would be some sort of change is now beyond me. The AD has no control, and never will. We all knew that. But at least one positive move the U could make would be to "retire" Barta and bring in someone with a pair.......I know, will never happen.................the fan base was as vocal as they could be about this situation and I find it hard to understand that there isn't something going on behind closed doors.
and now we know what was going on behind the "closed doors".....a freaking circle jerk session to appease the masses. No surprise...............

No, the Pirates can't afford to keep their players when its time to pay them market value. So they lose McCutcheon, Marte, Polanco, Bell, Gerrit Cole, Jamieson Taillon, on and on and on
Big Bucco fan here, maybe he's speaking of the days of the vaunted Lumber Company....Stargell, Parker, Moreno, Madlock, Garner, and Easler...but yeah, the current iterations are definitely hamstrung financially which simply makes them a feeder organization for the have's...

Yes, BF and KF are banking heavily on this improvement as there is some significant financial awards to be had for BF if he is able to achieve a state of performance that is above the worst performers out there but well below mediocrity. I'm saying we have a chance........................

Big Bucco fan here, maybe he's speaking of the days of the vaunted Lumber Company....Stargell, Parker, Moreno, Madlock, Garner, and Easler...but yeah, the current iterations are definitely hamstrung financially which simply makes them a feeder organization for the have's...
John Milner, Bill Robinson, Lee Lacy, Tekulve, Bibby, Blyleven, Kison. I remember those days as well.

Latest posts