STORY: Hawkeyes Pull Wide Receiver Keagan Johnson Out of Nebraska

giphy.gif

Been pulling for this guy for awhile. I think he is genuinely underrated and could be all conference level if we can take advantage of his talents.

Have to respect his Dad. That has to be a bitter pill to be swallowing.. But hey nothing trumps your kids happiness. Some parents go about trying to let them chase that differently. Kid looks to be a great fit and with him helping tug on Fidones heart strings too I have a feeling the receiving side of things will be in great shape for the foreseeable future

Out of the 3 WRs we have now committed, and possibly a fourth is we land Skyler Bell, I like Keagan’s tape the best.

He’s got a good burst and can make plays after the catch. I can see the ISM comparison however he doesn’t have those wheels, but is likely more physical than ISM.

Awesome!
Twitter said there might be offensive content in this tweet.

Was it a Cornhusker fan working at twitter doing some algorithm trolling
or
because he said the word “praying”?

(I haven’t changed settings since I got an account years ago)

Last year, in one of Iowa's lowest TE productivity seasons in a decade (due to losing 2 x 1st-rounders to early entry), Iowa still outproduced Nebraska's TEs by about 200 yards. With regard to TE snaps, I am sure Iowa TEs had more than double the opportunities to get on the field than Nebraska TEs had.

Iowa has had 10 TEs drafted in the last 20 years (and 5 UFAs). Nebraska has had 1 TE drafted in the last 20 years.

Iowa seems to be stockpiling offensive skill position talent and elite OL in this class.

Seems like a straightforward decision.

Awesome!
Twitter said there might be offensive content in this tweet.

Was it a Cornhusker fan working at twitter doing some algorithm trolling
or
because he said the word “praying”?

(I haven’t changed settings since I got an account years ago)
Both Twitter and YouTube have been going off the rails lately.

Latest posts