Story: Fant Tells Omaha Radio He's Not Firm with Hawks

The quote I read is that as of now, he'll sign with the Hawks. He wants to take a trip to Minnesota to be sure he's seen everything, so he's sure. Maybe not what Iowa wants to hear, but if it's between Iowa and Minnesota, I like Iowa's chances.

The quote I read is that as of now, he'll sign with the Hawks. He wants to take a trip to Minnesota to be sure he's seen everything, so he's sure. Maybe not what Iowa wants to hear, but if it's between Iowa and Minnesota, I like Iowa's chances.

Agreed. It would be tough for him to say, "I'm going to sign with Iowa, no questions, but I'm still going to Minnesota because, well, just because I want to be catered to for another weekend. These visits are kind of fun."

Dude is a diva.... He may still end up a Hawk. Part of me hopes he don't. We have 2 TEs in class besides him already I like. If he's that big of a diva let him walk and move Cook to TE now. Use that scholly for next best kid regardless of position we can get. The story about him being suspended for missing his basketball game for visiting IA seems bogus. No way would his coach do that if he'd been communicating with them he was taking official visits. That'd be a pretty crappy thing for a coach to do. There's more to the story there....

If you're not firm with a school by now then it reflects pretty poorly on you. If you committed to a school stay ******* committed. So dumb.

Interesting about his suspension from the basketball team due to his visit... Seems there has to be somewhat of a compromise. I mean I'm sure the coaches and athletic director doesn't want him missing basketball games, but it sure seems like official college visits would be a legit exception.

I would think they would rather him at least be out and playing basketball, rather than not participating at all and just focusing on his football recruitment.

So let's turn up the drama........Iowa reportedly reached out to TE prospect Chase Allen last week. Sounds like both parties are dating and Kirk may not have pulled any offer but sure paints the picture of a cloudy relationship.

May be a talent and a handful.

So let's turn up the drama........Iowa reportedly reached out to TE prospect Chase Allen last week. Sounds like both parties are dating and Kirk may not have pulled any offer but sure paints the picture of a cloudy relationship.

May be a talent and a handful.

Allen is Harbaughs.

Meh. I guess we'll see. Won't break us either way, not at the TE position. I've heard the kid is actually a solid young man, but the drama surrounding him is a bit much. Still taking visits 7 days from signing day is strange. It's funny listening to the local sports stations regarding this.

If he comes to Iowa and works hard, in 3 years he could be a Moeaki type. If he goes to Nebraska, in 3 years he could be 21:)

Latest posts