STORY: Close-to-Home Cincinnati Poses Stiff Challenge for Hawkeyes

It's too late to bring in a quick pt guard I think to counter with.

So unless the coach is stupid, what can they counter with?

Cook shooting 3s?

Nothing. They're left to throw their hands up and say F it.

Did I not ask you to leave me alone?

Nothing. They're left to throw their hands up and say F it.

Did I not ask you to leave me alone?

That was a fair question. When you wrote that earlier , yes you did make me mad. This was just a oomment. There isnt anything they can do but since you get closer I wondered what might work in your opinion. You responded to me the other day first. If you are that bothered just do it. I do ask you delete the account then.

Last edited:
That was a fair question. When you wrote that earlier , yes you did make me mad. This was just a oomment. There isnt anything they can do but since you get closer I wondered what might work in your opinion. You responded to me the other day first. If you are that bothered just do it. I do ask you delete the account then.

I am not interested in interacting with you on any level. If you want to interact with the many the other folks on here, that's fine. If you want me to delete your account, I can do that or you can. I don't care.

I am not interested in interacting with you on any level. If you want to interact with the many the other folks on here, that's fine. If you want me to delete your account, I can do that or you can. I don't care.

Please go ahead and delete it. I do hope you can find peace. Btw its called projection. Its been largely fun. This isnt.