Stoops vs Ferentz maybe on???

OU's defense has been routinely shredded, not only this year, but for the last several as well.

You're a moron. I suggest you actually watch a football game sometime. You might learn something.

Gosh, who can argue with your brilliant analysis.

Here are some facts, Mr. Internet Smart-tough guy. Iowa has put up 40 points this year only against these teams: Iowa state, louisiana Monroe, nW, and Indiana. You think those defenses are in OUs league? By the way, since I'm sure you didn't look and instead are just spouting off, OU has given up 40 points this year only three times-to OSU, Baylor, and texas tech. Want to talk common opponents? They held isu to 6.

So, in sum, you just got owned.

Last edited:
LOL

Chad

Gosh, who can argue with your brilliant analysis.

Here are some facts, Mr. Internet Smart-tough guy. Iowa has put up 40 points this year only against these teams: Iowa state, louisiana Monroe, nW, and Indiana. You think those defenses are in OUs league? By the way, since I'm sure you didn't look and instead are just spouting off, OU has given up 40 points this year three times-to OSU, Baylor, and texas tech. Want to talk common opponents? They held isu to 6.

So, in sum, you just got owned.

Actually, it is you that is delusional. Have you even watched Vandy at all this year? He is not close to effective against even marginal defenses. He couldn't even put up 40 against Purdue. He won't get close to 40 against OU, and when he doesn't, I'll be sure to bump this thread for you.
OU's defense has been routinely shredded, not only this year, but for the last several as well.You're a moron. I suggest you actually watch a football game sometime. You might learn something.

Lol i think its you who is the moron. I have watched football this year, alot of big12 games, OU got shredded by spread offenses. Baylor, Ttech, okst. If all we play is our game, then OU's D will shred us. I suggest you learn how to watch teams rather then just watch the games for fun.

Insight Bowl is a recruiting disaster. I know they start it at (PM MT, but still, no onew watches it on the east coast.

Yes it will start at 10 pm Eastern Time, but the good news is that it is on a Friday this year and not a week night like last year.

Yes it will start at 10 pm Eastern Time, but the good news is that it is on a Friday this year and not a week night like last year.

Right. Florida is always preferred given where we recruit from, but even Texas, although a lesser bowl, would be better than a repeat in Arizona. Also, I hate the desert.

Right. Florida is always preferred given where we recruit from, but even Texas, although a lesser bowl, would be better than a repeat in Arizona. Also, I hate the desert.

I think people put to much emphasis on recruiting and bowl games. Going 7-5 and to a bowl game in Florida doesn't help recruiting as much as going 11-1 and to the Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl or Sugar Bowl and none of those are in Florida or Texas.

I think people put to much emphasis on recruiting and bowl games. Going 7-5 and to a bowl game in Florida doesn't help recruiting as much as going 11-1 and to the Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl or Sugar Bowl and none of those are in Florida or Texas.

I'm not sure this is true.

I'm not sure this is true.

Really? You think if Iowa went 8-4 and played in the Outback for 4 years in a row that recruiting would be better than if Iowa went 4 years in a row at 11-1 and played in the Rose Bowl twice and once each in the Sugar and Fiesta?

Kids look at how a team does overall and not what bowl game they go to. Sure playing in those bowls gets exposure but not as much as winning during the regular season and being ranked all year.

Really? You think if Iowa went 8-4 and played in the Outback for 4 years in a row that recruiting would be better than if Iowa went 4 years in a row at 11-1 and played in the Rose Bowl twice and once each in the Sugar and Fiesta?

Kids look at how a team does overall and not what bowl game they go to. Sure playing in those bowls gets exposure but not as much as winning during the regular season and being ranked all year.

I'm not good enough to judge recruiting classes, but I don't recall our recent Rose Bowls, or Holiday Bowls doing very much for us.

I do recall having some pretty good years after the first Orange Bowl, and the first and second Outback Bowls. A really good class, that I don't beleive panned out after our Capital One Bowl.

But when you put it in the context above, 4 straight BCS appearance, I'm sure you are correct.

Where is Jon in all this haven't seen one post or tweet from him. Thought he lived for this crap

Where is Jon in all this haven't seen one post or tweet from him. Thought he lived for this crap

must be sleeping...i'd expect like 13 posts and a couple articles on the frontpage already. someone should check on him.

It's a lot more fun when you're talking about going to the Orange or Fiesta bowl than back to back Insight Bowls after back to back under achieving seasons.

Ha he tweeted he's at church with his family....I told him to get his priorities straight, lol

Latest posts