Stoops vs Ferentz maybe on???

MurphyKeithKeith Murphy
All signs point to Iowa vs Oklahoma in Insight Bowl. Hard to say which fan base is more disappointed in season.

ScottDochtermanScott Dochterman
Signals pointing to Iowa vs. Oklahoma in Insight

please, please, please

OU's offense has been much worse after losing their top 2 players for the season.

ISU played them close most of the game, you guys would have a shot.

I am so confused :/

Here's what I think is going down:
Oklahoma State is going to the Fiesta Bowl. The BCS at-large order will be Sugar, Fiesta, Sugar, Orange. The Sugar will take Michigan. The Fiesta will take Boise State. The Sugar will take Stanford. The Orange will take West Virginia. The Big XII therefore gets 1 BCS berth.

Baylor (or K-State) to the Cotton Bowl
K-State (or Baylor) to the Alamo Bowl
Texas to the Holiday Bowl
OU to the Insight Bowl

If we play OU, their D would destroy us. yes i know TTech and Okie St blew them out, but look at the offense they playd against. Only way we have a chance is if we go spread/no huddle. We all know KF, he wont do that. OU embaresses us and wins big.

ya i know it, but the only reason being is i think we'd get blown out by oklahoma

You're an idiot as this is at least the 2nd time I have seen you say Iowa would get blown out.

Tell me the last time Iowa got blown out of a bowl game?

Oklahoma is good, but they aren't that good. Everyone thought Missouri would blow out Iowa last year, everyone thought a 9-3 Texas team would blow out a 6-6 Iowa team in the Alamo Bowl a few years ago. My point is if you give KF and the staff a month to prepare they will compete with anyone.

If we play OU, their D would destroy us. yes i know TTech and Okie St blew them out, but look at the offense they playd against. Only way we have a chance is if we go spread/no huddle. We all know KF, he wont do that. OU embaresses us and wins big.

LOL, are you nuts? OU defense is TERRIBLE. They have been absolutely lit up several times this year.

Would be a shootout against the Hawks with both teams in the 40s.

Wow I'm tired of hearing IA State was "close" to beating OK. They LOST 26 - 6. They scored no points in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters. Despite some DSM local media personalities delusional spewage to the contrary , the game was....not.....close...(!!!!)

OU's offense has been much worse after losing their top 2 players for the season.

ISU played them close most of the game, you guys would have a shot.

If Iowa does indeed play Oklahoma in Insight Bowl, nothing will be different defensively or offensively for Iowa so 47-17 Oklahoma.

LOL, are you nuts? OU defense is TERRIBLE. They have been absolutely lit up several times this year.

Would be a shootout against the Hawks with both teams in the 40s.

Actually, it is you that is delusional. Have you even watched Vandy at all this year? He is not close to effective against even marginal defenses. He couldn't even put up 40 against Purdue. He won't get close to 40 against OU, and when he doesn't, I'll be sure to bump this thread for you.

Actually, it is you that is delusional. Have you even watched Vandy at all this year? He is not close to effective against even marginal defenses. He couldn't even put up 40 against Purdue. He won't get close to 40 against OU, and when he doesn't, I'll be sure to bump this thread for you.

OU's defense has been routinely shredded, not only this year, but for the last several as well.

You're a moron. I suggest you actually watch a football game sometime. You might learn something.

Insight Bowl is a recruiting disaster. I know they start it at (PM MT, but still, no onew watches it on the east coast.

OU is better than Nebbie (when comparing offensive and defensive stats/rankings) who probably could have held Iowa to 0 points.

I think this is a very bad matchup for Iowa

It was on at the bars I was at in Texas, I think most people underestimate the amount of people that view the 9PM+ game starts

Latest posts