Stokes gets UCONN offer

Blast me if you want, but I have followed Bluders Bunch more closely than the men this winter. Lisa has some outstanding talent in the program at this time with another nice class coming in. They just need experience and need to stay healthy.

I would be sweet if Stokes stays home, but it may be very hard to say no to UCONN. That is like Harrison Barnes saying no to Roy and playing for Mac.
Maybe you should be following a bit more closelly. Next year's class consists of one player and although Jade is a decent player, I don't think she alone can be described as a nice class coming in. Of course, if you count the injured kids coming back, that would be a good class.

I watched Stokes play last night in the championship game. What am I missing? I must be missing something,because I was not impressed. Did she have a bad game?

I watched Stokes play last night in the championship game. What am I missing? I must be missing something,because I was not impressed. Did she have a bad game?

So...20 points 18 boards and 6 blocks is not impressive...man you're a touch guy to please.

What is a touch guy? Oh,you mean tough! I never watched the whole game,and I had been watching BT ladies basketball all day. Anyway,I had heard so much about her,I watched some of the finals. She must be damn good,but when I first started watching it,I was unsure which team was Marion LM. The other team had a big player who was not to shabby either. I couod not believe the low scoring game. Final score 38-35.

Last edited: