Still Outback Bowl??

DJK deserves to play in the NC game with a few other select players who played their hearts out this year. The rest of this team and coaches deserve nothing.

yeah Outback is that bs 10 AM after New Years day hangover start. Gator is 12 PM start which I'm thinking is where we are going and playing Florida is my guess.

Who cares. Seriously.
The last thing I want is to stay in on New yrs eve to watch more unispired BS like I saw today. This SR class was well on pace to be my favorite of all time, but today put an end to that. Not due to the loss, but it was a lack of effort. (DJK excluded). AC looked to be putting a 50% effort at best for 3/4 of the time. It's sad, cause I love those guys, but this stings. It's a bitter sweet ending, that's for sure.

Who cares. Seriously.
The last thing I want is to stay in on New yrs eve to watch more unispired BS like I saw today. This SR class was well on pace to be my favorite of all time, but today put an end to that. Not due to the loss, but it was a lack of effort. (DJK excluded). AC looked to be putting a 50% effort at best for 3/4 of the time. It's sad, cause I love those guys, but this stings. It's a bitter sweet ending, that's for sure.

I care thats why I started the thread, if you want to get hammered and not watch the Hawks that's someone who obviously doesn't care.

12 noon Outback this year

Monday Night Football announcers Jon Gruden and Mike Tirico will be in the broadcast booth for the 25th Anniversary Outback Bowl game this New Year’s Day in Tampa. The bowl will match Big Ten and SEC teams and be telecast on ABC this year at 1:00 P.M. ET

I am really upset about how we are playing and the effort I have seen from some players, but I still love this team and I will support them in whatever bowl game they are playing in. I hate when people say that whatever bowl we are going to be in doesn't matter. It does matter to me and a lot of iowa fans that are going to support the team. I understand you are upset but acting like that is being a bad fan. This team has caught a lot of bad luck with injuries, but we have still been in every one of those losses. I don't think any of the teams we will play against will just roll over us.

At this point who cares what worthless Bowl game we play in this year. The season was a disappointment and most of the avid Hawk fans I watched the game with today all indicated that there was very little reason to even care about what bowl game Iowa attends. If the team doesn't care then why should we!!

Wait a minute, what are the Big 10 bowls and thier hierarchy?

I see 2 teams playing in the BCS, which is going to leave one of the 11-1 teams going to the Outback, right?

That leaves Iowa (4th place) to play in the Champs? Or did the big 10 get out of that one and enter the Insight?

Maybe I should start a I don't care what bowl thread and then all the people with 6 posts can contribute their not caring in that thread.

I would be shocked if it would be Outback. Only shot is if they take Florida, to stack the gate for the game with the local team.

Why would you be shocked if a 7-5 Iowa team ended up there over a 7-5 Penn St or a 7-5 Michigan? Sure Iowa has lost 3 in a row, but PSU has lost 2 of its last 3 and Michigan has lost its last 2, the Outback has to take a 7-5 team and Iowa is still as good of a pick as the other 2.

Latest posts