Steve Lavin

If you're hitting something better then Mary Ann Jarou on the reg, I feel like you shouldn't be mixing it up with us on ugly dolts on HN.

gal-jarou4-jpg.jpg
Well if that's how you feel, bye!!!

I find her to be gorgeous. If she isn't attractive enough for you, then we are all very impressed with your high standards.:rolleyes:

this topic was brought up when Iowa fans were sick of the 'fraud. Several reasons were brought up why a lot of Iowa fans were opposed to the idea then, namely he was to similar to captain Dbag.

If you're hitting something better then Mary Ann Jarou on the reg, I feel like you shouldn't be mixing it up with us on ugly dolts on HN.

gal-jarou4-jpg.jpg

Lol yup his wife is beautiful. Anyone who feels that their wife is in the same league I'm super happy for you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So all that really matters is how you see your special someone. I am realistic. Neither me or my wife are winning any beauty contests but that is why we have each other.

Anyone who negs that girls looks is rightly out of their mind. Beauty at that level, the only difference of hotness is in personal preference. Someone may very well perfer a different look more, but I don't buy that anyone believes she is ugly lol.

I went to The Guardians Classic in KC back in mid 2000's when Iowa played like #1 or #2 Texas and lost. It was in a tiny little gym, I can't remember the name of the place, but not any of their big arena's in KC. I think Haluska, Horner and Brunner years. I was hammered of course - went with a big group of guys and we partied all the way down. Anyways, right before tip I had to take a piss so I went to the restroom. So I'm at the urinal minding my own bidness and taking a leak and who takes the spot next to me? You guessed it. Steve fucking Lavin. No one recognized him at least at first I guess except for me. You can't miss that hair and he was in a $2000 suit and he was calling the game for ESPN. So, I said to him "they don't give you guys your own private pisser?" and he replied "not in this shit hole" and the place laughed. After we washed up - I shook his hand... seemed like a real nice guy. None of my boys believed me and it was way before everyone regularly had phones at their fingertips. Cool story bro.

So you’ve seen it. He hung enough that a hottie like that hangs around? Or is it his hair? (Don’t kid yourselves, the wimmens do liek great hair on guyz.)

That's me though, super creep.

You dudes keep pounding off to Lavin's wife - I'll just be over here creeping.

It's just a funny story you weirdos

How about another familiarity story.

It's not in this clip, but in that basketball scene while they are in the stands, there is a tall slender black guy in a leather jacket that gets up behind them and walks toward the aisle. He was my RA in college.

Last edited: