Steve Lavin

1hawkifan

How come he’s not coaching anywhere? Has an impressive resume and only 54. Listening to him now commentating one of the ncaa games, just curious.

He likes big city life.

More importantly, his wife is an actress, is hot, is 17 years younger, likes big city life herself, and, if it hasn’t been mentioned, is hot.

I think his name was floated around by Hawk fans after Lick. His wife is hot. I’ve always liked him but Iowa City is sleepy town from what he’s used to — wouldn’t have worked.

He likes big city life.

More importantly, his wife is an actress, is hot, is 17 years younger, likes big city life herself, and, if it hasn’t been mentioned, is hot.

I think his name was floated around by Hawk fans after Lick. His wife is hot. I’ve always liked him but Iowa City is sleepy town from what he’s used to — wouldn’t have worked.

Is his wife hot?

He likes big city life.

plus.........................................his wife is hot!

I know for awhile there he was battling cancer or some sort of serious illness. Yeah and the wifey is definitely a hideous looking troll.:)

i-love-my-hot-wife-women-s-t-shirt-turquoise.jpg

I went to The Guardians Classic in KC back in mid 2000's when Iowa played like #1 or #2 Texas and lost. It was in a tiny little gym, I can't remember the name of the place, but not any of their big arena's in KC. I think Haluska, Horner and Brunner years. I was hammered of course - went with a big group of guys and we partied all the way down. Anyways, right before tip I had to take a piss so I went to the restroom. So I'm at the urinal minding my own bidness and taking a leak and who takes the spot next to me? You guessed it. Steve fucking Lavin. No one recognized him at least at first I guess except for me. You can't miss that hair and he was in a $2000 suit and he was calling the game for ESPN. So, I said to him "they don't give you guys your own private pisser?" and he replied "not in this shit hole" and the place laughed. After we washed up - I shook his hand... seemed like a real nice guy. None of my boys believed me and it was way before everyone regularly had phones at their fingertips. Cool story bro.

I went to The Guardians Classic in KC back in mid 2000's when Iowa played like #1 or #2 Texas and lost. It was in a tiny little gym, I can't remember the name of the place, but not any of their big arena's in KC. I think Haluska, Horner and Brunner years. I was hammered of course - went with a big group of guys and we partied all the way down. Anyways, right before tip I had to take a piss so I went to the restroom. So I'm at the urinal minding my own bidness and taking a leak and who takes the spot next to me? You guessed it. Steve fucking Lavin. No one recognized him at least at first I guess except for me. You can't miss that hair and he was in a $2000 suit and he was calling the game for ESPN. So, I said to him "they don't give you guys your own private pisser?" and he replied "not in this shit hole" and the place laughed. After we washed up - I shook his hand... seemed like a real nice guy. None of my boys believed me and it was way before everyone regularly had phones at their fingertips. Cool story bro.
" After we washed up - I shook his hand." This made me laugh:p

I was for hiring Lavin back then. His overall record at St John’s was pretty good but he never won a game in the tourney.

Umm, I just googled the wife, frankly, not that hot. First, she's a midget, second, there is something very odd about her forehead and facial structure. Pass

If you're hitting something better then Mary Ann Jarou on the reg, I feel like you shouldn't be mixing it up with us on ugly dolts on HN.

gal-jarou4-jpg.jpg

My wife is hotter. Seriously. Of course, my wife eats real food and doesn't need a coke fix daily. But still...