Step Back From The Ledge

Only 42, oh you missed the 1968 Coach Miller Sam Willilams led hawk Bball team play poorly at home to barely lose to Michigan to give up an outright Big 10 title, lose to Ohio St a few days later in a one game playoff to be the ONLY Big team to go to the NCAA's.

Then just 2 years later watch that great 1970 team play really well but have a crappy tip in by one of Jacksonville's giants knock them out of the Final Four. And Lute had his NCAA woes and early exits and big losses with Big titles on the line.

It has been a long journey and I have been wounded many times which is why today was just a disappointment and nothing else.
Sam Williams and that team were amazing. Had season ticks as a grad student that year.

I whipped an entire baseball uniform at the TV, one article at a time, until I was almost out of clothes.
At least back then you could do that because CRTs are glass...

Do that to your 80 inch now and the first zipper or button to make contact costs you a grand.

Iowa's theme song for awhile.

At least back then you could do that because CRTs are glass...

Do that to your 80 inch now and the first zipper or button to make contact costs you a grand.
I've been looking at 80-100" big screens recently. Right now in the "man cave" I have about a 55-60" or so.

But we're committed to a long overdue kitchen remodel and a fireplace for the living room.

In any case no longer feel the need to whip clothes at the TV anymore. I'm a little more mature than when I was 21.

Latest posts