Steelers Depot on McNutt

The Steelers deciding to draft a wide out early will depend on their ability to sign Mike Wallace.

The Steelers deciding to draft a wide out early will depend on their ability to sign Mike Wallace.

they need a wr and if he falls to them in the 3rd round i could see them take him. but they have needs on the dl and cb also and i think those are probably more pressing to be 1st and 2nd round picks. i dont see mcnutt falling to them in the third. he is a late second early third pick.

they need a wr and if he falls to them in the 3rd round i could see them take him. but they have needs on the dl and cb also and i think those are probably more pressing to be 1st and 2nd round picks. i dont see mcnutt falling to them in the third. he is a late second early third pick.

Love your optimism but the NFL hates on Iowa skill players. Never fast enough.

More likely lower round draft choice and if with the right team will play 8 to 10 years and 60 plus TD's and 6000 yards and tons of first downs.

Who knows, maybe it will be with the steelers with Hines Ward let go.

The steelers aren't looking to keep Mike Wallace either.

Which is downright stupid, if you ask me. I know the Steelers are all about defense, but Roethlisberger has to have someone on the outside worth throwing to. Unless they're planning on re-signing Ward at a lower price, they won't have much in the way of options.

If the Steelers let Wallace go they should just pack it up and call it an era...I'm still pi$$ed they let Hines go.:mad:

Seriously? Hines is done. He was invisible this past season. Their needs are on the offensive line and defensive backfield.

Ben was running for his life this past season. Not to mention that Mendenhall's injury sounds career threatening.

I trust Tomlin and the Steelers to make the right call.

Seriously? Hines is done. He was invisible this past season. Their needs are on the offensive line and defensive backfield.

Ben was running for his life this past season. Not to mention that Mendenhall's injury sounds career threatening.

I trust Tomlin and the Steelers to make the right call.

Make no mistake, it's purely from a sentimental standpoint...I'm not about to argue that he's still got something left...

The way the Steelers use the RBs now they can pick up some undrafted free agents...no need to waste picks on one...

The steelers aren't looking to keep Mike Wallace either.

Not sure where you are getting your info, but resigning Wallace is the Steelers no. 1 priority.
The steelers receivers as of right now:
1) Mike Wallace -hope steelers resign him
2) Antoinio Brown
3) Emmanuel Sanders
4) Jericho Cotchery-hopefully resigns

There is room for a 5th receiver, but the steelers will not use a high draft pick for one.

Not sure where you are getting your info, but resigning Wallace is the Steelers no. 1 priority.
The steelers receivers as of right now:
1) Mike Wallace -hope steelers resign him
2) Antoinio Brown
3) Emmanuel Sanders
4) Jericho Cotchery-hopefully resigns

There is room for a 5th receiver, but the steelers will not use a high draft pick for one.

Is resigning Ward at a lower price still an option for Pittsburgh? I'm just having a hard time seeing him in a different uniform.

Is resigning Ward at a lower price still an option for Pittsburgh? I'm just having a hard time seeing him in a different uniform.

Arguably the best wr in franchise history and they did not even attempt to sign him for the league minimum........it tells you everything you need to know. He is pretty much shot.

Latest posts