Steelers Depot on McNutt

Make no mistake, it's purely from a sentimental standpoint...I'm not about to argue that he's still got something left...

The way the Steelers use the RBs now they can pick up some undrafted free agents...no need to waste picks on one...

Aaron Smith, James Farrior, and Hines all will be missed, but they need the cap room. The packers were the better team, but it would have been nice if the steelers could have stole that super bowl, the opportunity was there.

Aaron Smith, James Farrior, and Hines all will be missed, but they need the cap room. The packers were the better team, but it would have been nice if the steelers could have stole that super bowl, the opportunity was there.

I had flashes of the last minute drive against the Cardinals going through my head when the Steelers got the ball back with time on the clock...unfortunately it looked more like the Hawkeyes' final drive against the Wildcats in 2010...:(

I would of coarse love to see Mike Wallace as a Steeler for a long time but if its not in the cards, they do have other young talent who can hopefully take over. Yes, it may be a bit of a stretch to hope that Sanders and Brown will step right in but they have both shown that they are talented and capable. Not to mention that with Haley now the offensive coordinator and with the team transitioning back to the BUS style, maybe they are looking for guys who can block more effectively. Maybe that is part of why they are taking a look at McNutt. I just wonder how it's all gonna shake down with Ben after he and several others restructured their contracts if they do not keep Wallace...

Latest posts