Steelers Again!

cibula11

I can't tell you how happy I am to stick to Rex Ryan. Go Pitt!

I'm predicting a 24-13 win in the Super Bowl.

Packers will be tough......Brady/Patriots pretty much own the Steelers this decade. They kill the Steelers with the short/intermediate passing game. The Saints used that same blueprint to beat the Steelers earlier in the year. Rogers and the Packers are more than capable of using that same blueprint and winning.

It'll be a good Super Bowl.

I can't tell you how happy I am to stick to Rex Ryan. Go Pitt!

I'm predicting a 24-13 win in the Super Bowl.

Wow, I hate both teams so I have pretty much no interest in the Super Bowl.

Guess If I had to pick I'd take GB cause at least they have Bulaga.

Roethlisberger had a good game. That guy just won't take no for an answer.

Hahahaha well played, boat
Yes, Big Rapey Ben forced himself on an unwilling Jets defense.
He totally had his way with them, and even though the Jets kept fighting back and saying no, Ben The Penetrator stuck it to them.
And all the witnesses were paid off to shut up. Again.

Packers will be tough......Brady/Patriots pretty much own the Steelers this decade. They kill the Steelers with the short/intermediate passing game. The Saints used that same blueprint to beat the Steelers earlier in the year. Rogers and the Packers are more than capable of using that same blueprint and winning.

It'll be a good Super Bowl.

The Jets tried the exact same thing all game and the Pittsburgh defense batted down about a half dozen passes. Their blitz wasn't super effective, but it created enough to hurry Sanchez.

typical illannoy player behavior
I wonder if Big Rapey Ben returned the favor, once they were in the locker room?
say what you will, but Mendenhall was an absolute BEAST in that game. One of the better 1st half running game I've seen in an NFL game in quite some time.

say what you will, but Mendenhall was an absolute BEAST in that game. One of the better 1st half running game I've seen in an NFL game in quite some time.

dude
'mendenhump' has become a new derogatory term
but feel free to defend him all you want :confused:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS5IG4jbaRM]YouTube - Rashard Mendenhall Humps Ben Roethlisberger [HQ][/ame]

Latest posts