Stay or go?

From Land of 10:

Iowa junior C James Daniels is currently weighing his options on whether he'll enter the 2018 NFL Draft.

Daniels (6'4/285) has really seen his stock rise during the 2017 campaign, and has entered first-round consideration; with some believing he's the top center prospect in the class. ESPN's Todd McShay ranks him 35th and second at the position, and the likelihood of going in those first 45 or so picks may be too tough for Daniels to pass on.

Link
Dang... Yeah if he buys that and it's 'universally' thought of as true he's gotta just about go too. I didn't originally hear of him being that highly thought of. I'd heard he was a top 5 center maybe 4th to 6th roundish... If that's where he's looked at and it's 2nd maybe even 1st round... It's hard to not want to cash those checks

Jackson should go. Being pretty much a lock as a first rounder. Danials should stay as he might be the best center in the nation next year and a possible all american and remington award winner. This would push him into the late 1st to early second round.

Maybe but king was also hurt by timing. His junior year he was a hot commodity in a relatively average to weak cornerback clad. His senior year his name wasn’t as talked about (for reason described above) and unluckily it just so happened to be one of the best DB classes in recent history.

I’m not sure if that applies to Jj this year or not.
It is true that he was likely hurt by the relative strength at CB in the two drafts.

Latest posts