Stanzi update as of just now....

Orton will be a free agent at the end of this year and won't be resigned by the Chiefs. Orton wants a 5-7 year contract as a starter, then retire. That's not possible in KC.

Pioli will not admit he made a mistake signing Cassel for a long term contract, so he will be the starter next year. Stanzi has a chance to be the number 2 next year, regardless if he has any playing time this year or not. Palko is gone after this year.

I tweeted Matt Bowen yesterday to see if he thought Stanzi would do better than Palko, he said there's only one way to find out.

Im shocked anybody wants to see him play this early in his career. I would rather he sit and learn the offense for an entire year.

I'm on board with playing Stanzi as the season is lost. Unfortunately with a fired coach, Crennel is looking to finish strong in his bid to impress in order to get the HC job. We'll probably only see Stanzi in mop up duty.

Official: Kyle Orton to start on Sunday per Romeo Crennel.

Coach Romeo Crennel said that Orton (finger) will start Sunday's game against the Packers, KCChiefs.com's Josh Looney reports.

Stanzi sighted on moped, will be playing by week 14. :) I am hoping Orton's mangina is going to hurt today so Capt America can play. USA, USA, USA!!!!!

Requirement is you must have a mangina to drink zimas.

What if its after 2, your out of Natty light, Captain and Cutty, your not passed out yet and there are still long butts in the ashtray and only zima left to be found in the entire trailer? Obviously the night is still too young. I think that's an exception.

Latest posts