Stanzi looked very good today

Raziel

Stanzi looks like a MUCH improved QB over last season. I was VERY happy with his performance today. 0 INT's in two games for Rick....great job by him.

I agree, seen a lot of good things from him today. Very patient and it helped that the offensive line played great.

He looked fairly accurate in both games. Aside from a dumb throw at one point I think he has really matured.

Def agree. Aside from his almost stanziball he looked really really good.

And even that wasn't so bad. Last year, he kind of lobbed those passes out there on those short out routes, making them an easy play for the corner. Today, I don't know if he's just improved his arm strength or he just figured out how to eliminate those plays, but he really fired it out there. The corner never really had a chance to actually catch that ball.

He took plenty of time before he threw the ball... I liked the patience he showed with the big Reisner throw over the middle... He waited until it cleared out and made a great pass!

Stanzi had all day to throw today and made good decisions minus the one throw on the outside. I really think this year's O is one of the most balanced and efficient Iowa has had in years.

Our O-line has been the surprise of the season so far, in my opinion. I've been very pleased with them, and just think how much better they will be by the end of the season.

Latest posts