Stanzi in NE for workout.

Camp arm... Odds of him sticking if they sign him are pretty small. I think they only had the 2 qbs on the roster most of last year. More and more teams are doing that. Roster spots are so valuable that they just don't want to have 3 of them.

The ironic thing is that when Stanzi was succeeding at Iowa, often times many compared his play to Brady's play.

I always thought that he would catch on with an NFL team; if given the chance to play. He was a gamer, and has to be better than half of the QBs' that I see playing around the league.

Still hoping for that first regular season appearance to get some stats for the record so there's proof he played in the league. He might beat out Brady, just kidding.

That paycheck ain't bad to ride pine.

Zero concussions. Decent paycheck. When it's over, he can afford to start a training facility or consider coaching, if he chooses. Or he can walk into some job at a bank.

Pretty decent life. That said, if he wants to catch on somewhere, I hope he does.

Why is that ironic?

Uh, because he's working out for the Patriots and Brady plays for the Patriots?

To respond to another post on this subject, you have to think Stanzi would have played better than Nick Foles, the Peyton of last year, and a couple of other guys out there last year.

Uh, because he's working out for the Patriots and Brady plays for the Patriots?

To respond to another post on this subject, you have to think Stanzi would have played better than Nick Foles, the Peyton of last year, and a couple of other guys out there last year.

OMG, I responded with my message prior to going back & reading yours. Ironically similar!!!!!!!!:cool:

Latest posts