Stanzi for Chiefs, Fans vote

Hawkeye27

Not that it means much, but on the Arrowhead pride website, there was a poll of who will be the no. 2 Qb for The chiefs. Again, not that it means much, but it appears that the fans want to see Stanzi as the backup. The vote came out about 64% Stanzi to 36% Quinn during my last check-in. The chiefs have also added youtube sensation Alex Tanney to the Qb mix. Quinn does have a limited number of starts, 12 I believe, but I believe he has plateaued. Stanzi is still learning and growing, and developing into a NFL Qb. That being said, this will be an interesting fight, I can't wait until training-camp.

Scroll down and cast your vote- Arrowhead Pride - Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and Stats

The kid is there to throw balls and help the coaches evaluate offensive players, nothing more! They have 90 players n camp, the more balls thrown the more evaluating gets done. He will be back on YouTube soon!
IF you are curious as to why Tanney is a youtube sensation, watch this link... Pick your jaws up off the floor lol. He had great stats at his division 2 school Monmouth College. Alex Tanney Trick Shot Quarterback - Better Than Johnny Mac - YouTube!
He's already better than Quinn...Stanzi's in trouble!

The kid is there to throw balls and help the coaches evaluate offensive players, nothing more! They have 90 players n camp, the more balls thrown the more evaluating gets done. He will be back on YouTube soon!

He is just there to be there and in case something happens to one of the qb's, and gauge the other's levels, but I don't think much will come from it.

Latest posts