Stanford...

HawkeyeWalker

Is efficient.

Very impressive.

No, this isn't an invitation to bash our seemingly inefficient offense....but they are definitely a team to emulate. Solid defense...power offense... disciplined...not flashy, a lot like my Hawks...Circa early/mid 00's

Now...begin...

I said in another thread that they are everything I wish Iowa could be. Not too flashy, just line up and beat the **** out of people. Efficiency on offense

I said in another thread that they are everything I wish Iowa could be. Not too flashy, just line up and beat the **** out of people. Efficiency on offense

They are everything Iowa has been. Hopefully we see that again sooner rather than later.

This is freeking amazing.....if oregon loses they will plumet in the rankings and I would not want to be the next team on their scheudle.

2nd and 10 at STAN 11Marcus Mariota pass complete to De'Anthony Thomas for 9 yards, fumbled, forced by Shayne Skov, recovered by Stanf Shayne Skov at the Stanf 2.
DRIVE TOTALS: OREGON drive: 10 plays 80 yards, 03:00 OREGON FUMB

Stanford at 8:26
ORESTAN
1st and 10 at STAN 2Tyler Gaffney rush for 2 yards to the Stanf 4.014
2nd and 8 at STAN 4Tyler Gaffney rush for 2 yards to the Stanf 6.
3rd and 6 at STAN 6Kevin Hogan rush for 12 yards to the Stanf 18 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at STAN 18Tyler Gaffney rush for 5 yards to the Stanf 23.
2nd and 5 at STAN 23Tyler Gaffney rush for 6 yards to the Stanf 29 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at STAN 29Kevin Hogan pass complete to Tyler Gaffney for 15 yards to the Stanf 44 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at STAN 44Kevin Hogan pass incomplete to Ty Montgomery.
2nd and 10 at STAN 44Tyler Gaffney rush for 3 yards to the Stanf 47.
3rd and 7 at STAN 47Kevin Hogan rush for 11 yards to the Oregn 42 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at ORE 42Ricky Seale rush for no gain to the Oregn 42.
2nd and 10 at ORE 42Kevin Hogan pass complete to Ryan Hewitt for 6 yards to the Oregn 36.
3rd and 4 at ORE 36Tyler Gaffney rush for 3 yards to the Oregn 33.
4th and 1 at ORE 33Timeout STANFORD, clock 1:56.
4th and 1 at ORE 33Tyler Gaffney rush for 4 yards to the Oregn 29 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at ORE 29Kelsey Young rush for no gain to the Oregn 29.
2nd and 10 at ORE 29Timeout OREGON, clock 1:18.
2nd and 10 at ORE 29Kevin Hogan pass complete to Ryan Hewitt for 9 yards to the Oregn 20.
3rd and 1 at ORE 20Tyler Gaffney rush for 3 yards to the Oregn 17 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at ORE 17Timeout STANFORD, clock 0:37.
1st and 10 at ORE 17Ty Montgomery rush for 14 yards to the Oregn 3 for a 1ST down.
1st and Goal at ORE 3Tyler Gaffney rush for no gain to the Oregn 3.
2nd and Goal at ORE 3Timeout STANFORD, clock 0:11.
2nd and Goal at ORE 3Kevin Hogan pass incomplete.
3rd and Goal at ORE 3OREGON penalty 1 yard Pass Interference on Troy Hill accepted.
1st and Goal at ORE 2Timeout OREGON, clock 00:01.
1st and Goal at ORE 2Jordan Williamson 19 yard field goal GOOD.017

They run the power like Iowa wants to be able to run the zone.

Also, if you slapped 34 on that RB, you wouldn't be able to distinguish him from Marcus Coker.

Sweet...another husker commercial. God I wish the kitties could have beat them. Hawks...Please win on black Friday...Please....ahem...beat Purdue first though...ahem.

It probably won't happen...but it would be sweet to see Oregon get shut out. Serves them right for Always fricken going for it on 4th.

Latest posts