Sports Media is controlling.

truehawk

I love how so many people on here "hate" lebron. I can tell who the weak minds are in the fanbase if you hate someone merely because tv is subliminally telling you that you do. I understand dislike, but if you hate someone you've never met that's sad and lets be honest none of you actually have a good reason why you hate him except for that he isn't on your team. I mean with some of the ignorant comments and reasons for "hating" lebron; you'd think this was the Nebraska board. Have some class hawks. Justify your reasoning for hate other saying cause he whines. Cause right now you all are the whiny *******. Slez Out. Jk about that last part john.

Lebron's whole decision thing was laughable but outside of that there is little reason to hate the guy.

He represents his league and team very well on and off the court. You don't read about him getting in trouble with the law or being a bad teammate. In fact he gave up money to play with a better team in Miami.

His biggest problem is that he is young, black, rich, and has a lot of tats. White folks don't care for that too much.

There are lots of people I hate and have never met. Pitbull, Jesse Palmer, Matt Perrault. Sometimes people hate others just based on the way they act.

The Decision and the not five, not six, crap rubbed people the wrong way. I don't care about Lebron either way but if somebody wants to hate him, I understand why and don't assume the media told them to hate him.

I love Lebron's game but don't like him. He hangs around with slimeballs like Worldwide Wes and Calipari, the Decision was stupid and the precelebration was stupid. I haven't liked him since he came in the league but as for his game, he is fun to watch on the court.

Lebron's whole decision thing was laughable but outside of that there is little reason to hate the guy. He represents his league and team very well on and off the court. You don't read about him getting in trouble with the law or being a bad teammate. In fact he gave up money to play with a better team in Miami. His biggest problem is that he is young, black, rich, and has a lot of tats. White folks don't care for that too much.

But I like Derrick Rose and he is "young, black, rich, and has lots of tats".

He is the best player on the planet but I can't stand him because after every play he thinks he's fouled and is turning into D-Wade in the amount he is complaining to the refs. Off the court he court he also complains any time a team beat the Heat in a playoff game and in his eyes celebrated too much. He apparently forgot the championship celebration they had after he and Bosh signed with Miami. Also with "The Decision" and how he handled it.

I don't think the sports media is controlling us to hate Lebron. Did you see how many times they showed the one shot he made in the 4th quarter? Did you listen to the announcers praise him over and over? He scored like 6 points in the 4th quarter, he didn't exactly will his team to victory. Don't get me wrong, he had a good game, and he's a great player, but just like with most other superstars, there was a TON of praise for him throughout the game.

I get that there are media members out there that take shots at him for not taking charge at the end of games, and some of that is deserved. But that's the world of opinion writers and talk show hosts trying to get you to read or listen and react to it. If you actually develop hate for sports figure based on that, then it's time to find a new hobby and figure out how to relax.

I think the NBA is looking to build another Bird, Johnson, Jordan Trio. So you need to have the villain and the hero sort of role. The problem is that there will never be another Jordan, Bird, Magic trio, and the NBA won't ever be as popular with the fans as it was in the 80's and 90's.

I think the NBA is looking to build another Bird, Johnson, Jordan Trio. So you need to have the villain and the hero sort of role. The problem is that there will never be another Jordan, Bird, Magic trio, and the NBA won't ever be as popular with the fans as it was in the 80's and 90's.

I loved the NBA back then. Maybe I was too young to realize who the villain was. I loved all 3 actually. The team I hated in the late 80s was the Pistons. Probably because the media was controlling me ;)

I loved the NBA back then. Maybe I was too young to realize who the villain was. I loved all 3 actually. The team I hated in the late 80s was the Pistons. Probably because the media was controlling me ;)

Had to be. No other explanation for it :)

When he was in Cleveland it was hail king James, when he chose less money for the opportunity to win it all in the sport he loves its now we hate lebron. Sure he could have done it differently but oh well. You can all hate him just because, but i think myself and other rational hawk fans will keep the word hate for murders, rapists, drug dealers. Not for sports figures.

When he was in Cleveland it was hail king James, when he chose less money for the opportunity to win it all in the sport he loves its now we hate lebron. Sure he could have done it differently but oh well. You can all hate him just because, but i think myself and other rational hawk fans will keep the word hate for murders, rapists, drug dealers. Not for sports figures.

I choose to phrase it as "Conspiring to sign with other all-stars so he doesnt have to carry the burden of an entire franchise to win a champioship".

i never liked lebron. you mad?

stop taking the word "hate" to its most literal meaning. i think its equally as ridiculous to say you "love" someone you've never met. i'm sure you've said that before.

have some class truehawk

The word hate is just used often and not in the way you think it is meant (Like towards murderers etc as you mentioned). People say they "hate" people all the time, just a common phrase. I guess we could say we dislike Lebron from now on, if that means you can sleep at night...

He is a whining, cocky, crybaby...who is also excellent at basketball.

Is that better?

Latest posts