Speaking of IA-Wisconsin 2004....

Hawkeye101

I found some video I shot before, during and after that game. First of all, the video quality isn't very good, but the good news is, I managed to capture much of the post-game celebration that wasn't seen by anyone who wasn't there.

Iowa 30 - Wisconsin 7, for a share of the Big Ten Championship. It was a sweet moment for sure.

(Remember, no complaining about the poor video - beggers can't be choosers)

The post-game celebration begins at about the 8 minute mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18UyApbabN8]YouTube - Wisconsin B10 Title.mp4[/ame]

Last edited:
I was there and on the field. Surreal. Here is the Scothawk video again while we are reliving this phenomenal year!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzwFVAl1mQ]YouTube - Winning It All[/ame]

I was sitting in the North Endzone that game, what a season! Anybody else at the Capital One bowl that year? Can't even describe the excitement of that game!

Yeah, after watching that it is crazy how much Kinnick has changed. Obviously that was the last year the Hawks ran out of the tunnel in the NE corner, and also the last year that the student section was in the NW corner. My current seats are actually in the old student section. Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

What the-???
There are people walking around the stadium and on Melrose Ave with *gasp* open alcoholic beverages!!
OMFG! :eek:

But where is all the alcohol-fueled crime, nekkidness, pandemonium, liberalism, and larceny?!?

I'm sure you edited all that bad neanderthal behavior out, right '101? At the request of MS. Sally Mason?
:p:D;):)

Too funny. I probably had the camcorder in one hand and a beer in the other while walking down Melrose. :D

What the-???
There are people walking around the stadium and on Melrose Ave with *gasp* open alcoholic beverages!!
OMFG! :eek:

But where is all the alcohol-fueled crime, nekkidness, pandemonium, liberalism, and larceny?!?

I'm sure you edited all that bad neanderthal behavior out, right '101? At the request of MS. Sally Mason?
:p:D;):)

Do you still have those seats? I sit with a group pretty close to there sometimes. I can hear the guy whistling behind you and we call him "The Whistler". He sits near the top under the press box on about the 10 yard line. Will be in those seats for the OSU game.

I was there for that! haha what a day! I remember watching the Michigan game, because if they lost we got a shot at the title. Erasmus James was talking crap all that week about the hawks. Rushing the field for that game was insane! We went to the cap one bowl also which obviously was even better.

That game was my first ever trip to Kinnick. I'll never forget that game. I had front row tickets and was surrounded by a bunch of Wisconsin fans and I couldn't believe I was on the field after it. It was all such a blur. Awesome experience

Definitely my favorite memory from Kinnick. We were sitting in that same area. Awesome game, awesome year, awesome experience.

On a side note, I swear that Diana Reed was the golden girl for about 10 years;)

I was there. I remember saying to myself that not many generations of Hawk fans have been able to witness what I was seeing on that night. Big Ten Championship Trophy presentations are pretty sweet!

It truly was a special night for those who were there and able to experience it. For those of you who weren't, hopefully, that video (crappy quality and all) allowed you to experience it vicariously.