South Park Goes Off on Penn State

I love me a woman with some fire down below.

I'm sure there's some images out there on the Googles that would make for an appropriate response, but I'm afraid to search for them. :D

On the scale of putdowns, ginger is pretty far down on the list. So anybody who equates ginger to the N-word has some serious issues they need to resolve. Not quite 'raping of children' issues, but issues nonetheless.

Ginger isn't a race. Now if you were a midget or something then you might have a legitimate complaint.................

They are a discrete and insular minority. The pigmentation is slightly different. If any other "race" has a different pigmentation, they get special rights from the government and stuff. Redhead Americans are also shrinking rapidly as a percentage of the population and with the derogatory slurs you guys are throwing around, I wouldn't be surprised if a wave of abortions followed when a redhead gene is isolated, thereby destroying the race completely.

They are a discrete and insular minority. The pigmentation is slightly different. If any other "race" has a different pigmentation, they get special rights from the government and stuff. Redhead Americans are also shrinking rapidly as a percentage of the population and with the derogatory slurs you guys are throwing around, I wouldn't be surprised if a wave of abortions followed when a redhead gene is isolated, thereby destroying the race completely.

Gingers are not becoming extinct. I spent 8 years of my life ensuring as many red headed women (hot or otherwise) in the IC area would reproduce.

We can only hope.

beautiful-red-haired-woman-great-smile-49011.jpg

Jeebus. Now a few PG pics of hawt ginger chicks get deleted?!? C'mon, JD.

Gingers are not becoming extinct. I spent 8 years of my life ensuring as many red headed women (hot or otherwise) in the IC area would reproduce.

8 years??? Is that you Van Wilder???

The full episode is on southparkstudios.com

Matt and Trey have never pulled punches. They hit everyone, even themselves.
But usually, after all the stuff they throw at you, there is a lesson or a bigger picture moment in every episode.

"South Park" is not just a cartoon with crude humor, Matt and Trey put a lot of thought into their episodes with biting social commentary. Few TV shows, if any, can pull it off like SP does. There's a reason it's been on Comedy Central for 15 years.

Latest posts