Sounds like Lynch isn't coming

Thats too bad. I'm surprised he would stay, I'm surprised anyone would stay for that matter.
The Hawks really could have used him in the backfield.

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Saw a pretty wishy-washy and non-committal post from the PSU rivals publisher that was copied and pasted from the Iowa Rivals payboard onto the free one.

That's all I've seen and it was FAR from a convincing post.

His loss, why anybody would want to go to a school that will never play in a bowl while he is there is insane..but it is there choice.

Credit to a post on twitter:

"So the AIRBHG is getting to running backs BEFORE they even committ to Iowa now? Damn, he good."

I think people are underestimating the outside pressure put on a lot of these players to stay at PSU. It's almost like they'll be considered enemies forever if they want to leave and go somewhere that they'll actually have a football future.

The fans and players of the current PSU team are taking an us against the world stance. It's crazy and disgraceful, but that's what they are doing. I initially felt bad for the current players on that roster, but seeing how they've responded it makes it very easy to root against that team and their fans.

One player left, I believe it was Redd to USC, and he was destroyed by fans obviously, but then by some teammates on Twitter as well. Seeing that type of response, Lynch would have to decide that in addition to making a life altering decision of packing up and leaving PSU to go to Iowa, he'd also have to deal with that type of treatment from PSU fans and current players.

I'd like to see him come to Iowa as well, but I can see the pressures on him and why he may decide that it's far easy, not far better, to stay at PSU.

I think people are underestimating the outside pressure put on a lot of these players to stay at PSU. It's almost like they'll be considered enemies forever if they want to leave and go somewhere that they'll actually have a football future.

The fans and players of the current PSU team are taking an us against the world stance. It's crazy and disgraceful, but that's what they are doing. I initially felt bad for the current players on that roster, but seeing how they've responded it makes it very easy to root against that team and their fans.

One player left, I believe it was Redd to USC, and he was destroyed by fans obviously, but then by some teammates on Twitter as well. Seeing that type of response, Lynch would have to decide that in addition to making a life altering decision of packing up and leaving PSU to go to Iowa, he'd also have to deal with that type of treatment from PSU fans and current players.

I'd like to see him come to Iowa as well, but I can see the pressures on him and why he may decide that it's far easy, not far better, to stay at PSU.

Will make the taste of victory against them this year all the more savory afaic

It's not like Lynch had been there for three years. He had been on campus since the beginning of summer. Hell, nobody there probably gave to squirts of **** about Lynch until Redd hightailed it to LA. So it's not like Lynch owes them anything.

It's not like Lynch had been there for three years. He had been on campus since the beginning of summer. Hell, nobody there probably gave to squirts of **** about Lynch until Redd hightailed it to LA. So it's not like Lynch owes them anything.

I'm not saying that I agree with the pressures or that they are deserved. I'm just pointing out that they are there.

Another more experienced rb,Dukes, has decided to stick with PSU. Maybe that will impact Lynch's decision,with more rbs to compete for playing time.

I will not be surprised either way,but will wait for official word. I suspect the young man is on the fence.

If he lacks the good sense to get off a sinking ship then ........................... well lets just say that people with poor decision making skills have not faired so well at Iowa

You're an idiot if you think Rogers is an offensive threat beyond his blocking ability.

As is almost always the case on these message boards,the poster calling fans names, is the best fit for that name in the first place.

Rogers can run and catch,and can be an offensive weapon.

Latest posts