Soundoff

I think you do a good job of keeping the car on the road, but it is obvious you are in different locations. Maybe a better solution to not make things more complicated in the future, plus 3 hours has to be insanely long.

Jim won't be coming back to Iowa. His health makes that impossible.
Podolak obviously can't do it from DSM. I tossed out me and Ed being in Iowa City together. They wanted someone in DSM in case of technical issues.
Three hours is insanely long when you're talking about one topic. There are really just three to four primary themes for each game, sometimes less. This game its the passing game issues...that was the biggest one by far. Then some folks start trying to dig deeper to be different which I appreciate it, but some of it is 'out there' ;) It would be a much better show at just two hours.

Jim won't be coming back to Iowa. His health makes that impossible.
Podolak obviously can't do it from DSM. I tossed out me and Ed being in Iowa City together. They wanted someone in DSM in case of technical issues.
Three hours is insanely long when you're talking about one topic. There are really just three to four primary themes for each game, sometimes less. This game its the passing game issues...that was the biggest one by far. Then some folks start trying to dig deeper to be different which I appreciate it, but some of it is 'out there' ;) It would be a much better show at just two hours.

You and Ed from together would be ideal imho, have a producer/engineer type back in Des Moines, and I agree 2 hours is enough.

I know it has to be tiring Jon but I enjoy all three hours, I get my garage cleaned, car washed, truck cleaned, etc. while listening. I appreciate it for one!

Anyone listen to any of it this afternoon?

Seems like Jon and Eddie were getting weary of the callers in the next to last hour of the show. They did not seem like they were enjoying themselves. At first I was taken aback at this. Then thought, I'd be the same way, having people call in to ask something that was discusssed and explained several times already.

It's probably a long day for those guys and then several hours of callers. Hats off to them
They can borrow my hearing aid anytime , lol.:rolleyes:

I've listened to the stream the last two weeks after getting back from the game, and it is very disjointed, Eddie seems very uninterested and at times annoyed to be there, Zabel is train-wreck and Jon's goal seems to be just get through it.
Hey now, we would miss Zabel if he wasn't there.

I actually got to listen to it today for the 1st time. Didn't know what to expect. I did chuckle when a caller told Jon not to answer his question, I'm guessing they knew what he'd say. Do people normally call in asking Ed if he remembers people dating his siblings?

One of you guys, don't know if it was Jon or Podolak, let the cat out of the bag vis a vis our esteemed QB with the statement that our esteemed QB's footwork was the worst you'd seen this season.

Seriously, now...a fifth year senior has footwork issues? My God. How bad must our backups be?

Speaking of backups I had to leave for work at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Did anyone else get any snaps beside Vandy? Surely with less than ten minutes left in the game it wouldn't have hurt to let the backups get in a little live game action.

One of you guys, don't know if it was Jon or Podolak, let the cat out of the bag vis a vis our esteemed QB with the statement that our esteemed QB's footwork was the worst you'd seen this season.

Seriously, now...a fifth year senior has footwork issues? My God. How bad must our backups be?

Our backups are not esteemed.

Latest posts