Soundoff

NCHawker

Anyone listen to any of it this afternoon?

Seems like Jon and Eddie were getting weary of the callers in the next to last hour of the show. They did not seem like they were enjoying themselves. At first I was taken aback at this. Then thought, I'd be the same way, having people call in to ask something that was discusssed and explained several times already.

It's probably a long day for those guys and then several hours of callers. Hats off to them

You would think that eventually it would sink in that the coaches were trying to give JVB much needed reps in the 2nd half because the passing game is s major weak spot on offense.

Not kissing up or anything, but Jon is often the most knowledgeable person on the show.

The callers are mostly idiots. But it's good radio!

Would somebody please call that show and ask EP what is was like getting hit and wrapped up by the Stork? Or what ever happened to Super Nat? The show needs a major infusion of mojo quick. I would do it but allergies have my voice sounding your car skidding on a gravel road.

Would somebody please call that show and ask EP what is was like getting hit and wrapped up by the Stork? Or what ever happened to Super Nat? The show needs a major infusion of mojo quick. I would do it but allergies have my voice sounding your car skidding on a gravel road.

The show was over 90 minutes ago.

I think WHO is lacking sponsorship duirng that show. For up to 5 minutes in a row (it seemed) they ran ads for WHO Radio. At first I thought WTF? Then realized that they would never do that if they had paid sponsors.

I think WHO is lacking sponsorship duirng that show. For up to 5 minutes in a row (it seemed) they ran ads for WHO Radio. At first I thought WTF? Then realized that they would never do that if they had paid sponsors.

The show is front loaded. The last hour of the show sees a significant drop off in listeners, as people are home.

I've listened to the stream the last two weeks after getting back from the game, and it is very disjointed, Eddie seems very uninterested and at times annoyed to be there, Zabel is train-wreck and Jon's goal seems to be just get through it.

Anyone listen to any of it this afternoon?

Seems like Jon and Eddie were getting weary of the callers in the next to last hour of the show. They did not seem like they were enjoying themselves. At first I was taken aback at this. Then thought, I'd be the same way, having people call in to ask something that was discusssed and explained several times already.

It's probably a long day for those guys and then several hours of callers. Hats off to them

The last 40 minutes of the show can be a little grating as its typically repeating ourselves for the third or fourth time. Especially days when we start the show at 3:40 when we go to 7p.

I've listened to the stream the last two weeks after getting back from the game, and it is very disjointed, Eddie seems very uninterested and at times annoyed to be there, Zabel is train-wreck and Jon's goal seems to be just get through it.

My primary goal is to create flow and make the technical aspects of the broadcast as good as they can be. Doing a show with three people in three different locations is not optimal. There is no energy to feed off of like you get when everyone is in the same studio and you have that sort of engagement. I say this having done over a thousand sports talk shows in my life, with a mix of hosts being in studio together and in different locations.

My primary goal is to create flow and make the technical aspects of the broadcast as good as they can be. Doing a show with three people in three different locations is not optimal. There is no energy to feed off of like you get when everyone is in the same studio and you have that sort of engagement. I say this having done over a thousand sports talk shows in my life, with a mix of hosts being in studio together and in different locations.

I think you do a good job of keeping the car on the road, but it is obvious you are in different locations. Maybe a better solution to not make things more complicated in the future, plus 3 hours has to be insanely long.

Latest posts