Soundoff

Kingsbury14

What time does it air tonight? I'm looking forward to hearing more fans being talked down to and talked over. Should be a bloodbath.

Could the show not be renamed to what it actually is?

Yeah this should be an interesting show. Will definitely listen to see what excuses people have for losing to a now 3-9 bad Minny team. Yeah they may have been real up for this game but they are still bad no way to sugar coat this loss.

this has been a point of confusion for me when it is talked about here ... you obviously are not talking about the Soundoff I am aware of, Sunday Nights on WHO-TV

Does Jon realize that he is merely a moderator taking calls, and it is the callers that are "sounding off". It's like he doesn't get it. The show is for callers to sound off, not for the moderator to constantly sound off.

So what's the over/under on the number of callers that Jon just cuts off and hangs up on?

I'm going to set it at 8.

I hang up and cut off drunks, or people that dont have their radio turned down.

Others, we let em go until they have made their point. At some points, people ramble and it's bad radio, so we move to the next caller.

It starts when Learfield's post game coverage ends. The last few weeks WHO has been late to turn on the live web streaming. I want to hear the whole show tonight. Misery loves company.

Does Jon realize that he is merely a moderator taking calls, and it is the callers that are "sounding off". It's like he doesn't get it. The show is for callers to sound off, not for the moderator to constantly sound off.

Unless this is Van Harden under an assumed name, I don't recall you in any of the production meetings ;)

you must not have listened last week, or vs NW. I am staying out of the way and letting people speak their mind.

However, for radio to work, there is back and forth.

Hey Jon, do us a favor and remind the guys in the studio to turn on the live streaming when the show starts. Thanks.

so you are telling me that Jon hosts a post-game call in show on WHO?
gawd that would be brutal, even after a win ... why the hell would anyone listen to that?

we win ...
drunk caller, "woo hoo, how 'bout dem hawgeyesss?!!? wooo, wat a grate win today!"

we lose ...
drunk caller. "man, today's game sux." and then one of, "but sher shootin's we'll beet dem (insert some team here) next weak!", or "we ain't never gonna win a game agin, fire all da coachs"

so you are telling me that Jon hosts a post-game call in show on WHO?
gawd that would be brutal, even after a win ... why the hell would anyone listen to that?

we win ...
drunk caller, "woo hoo, how 'bout dem hawgeyesss?!!? wooo, wat a grate win today!"

we lose ...
drunk caller. "man, today's game sux." and then one of, "but sher shootin's we'll beet dem (insert some team here) next weak!", or "we ain't never gonna win a game agin, fire all da coachs"

Shhhh... Don't ruin it for the rest of us........

Latest posts