Soundoff

I suspect this loss will cost us some recruits too. Why the hell would you come to Iowa after watching the last 4 weeks of the season. Bye Bye Koujandijo

I suspect this loss will cost us some recruits too. Why the hell would you come to Iowa after watching the last 4 weeks of the season. Bye Bye Koujandijo

This was one of my first thoughts after today's game. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if guys started dropping...Gordon may have only been the first. (And I'm not trying to be pessimistic or cynical, but it's just the nature of recruiting.)

How many times have you posted something along these lines? Don't walk across the street tonight...after all, there are other vehicles and you could get hit.

Why is it telling me I'm outside of the us and can't stream???? Kxno is doing the same thing to me...

Jon, you have my sympathies. That idiot that just called mocking Norm being in the hospital should be flogged. You handled it much better than I would/could have.

He should be banned...are you kidding me he's actually fighting for his life and that idiot said that.

Jon, you have my sympathies. That idiot that just called mocking Norm being in the hospital should be flogged. You handled it much better than I would/could have.

Nahh...he's a good guy. Everyone that calls in is. I am just the ******* that talks over people and hangs up on them. ;)