Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

83Hawk

Banned
Better luck next week.

I predicted a masterful game plan by Kirk and a Hawks win. You just gotta have faith. Kirk once again proves his worth by keeping the game close and forcing MSU to make the mistake that loses them the game. And props to Vandy for not making costly mistakes.

YES!!!!!

Better luck next week.

I predicted a masterful game plan by Kirk and a Hawks win. You just gotta have faith. Kirk once again proves his worth by keeping the game close and forcing MSU to make the mistake that loses them the game. And props to Vandy for not making costly mistakes.

YES!!!!!

He tried his first & last passes hit Spartan defenders right in the chest.

Thank Cotton for turning into a defensive back and knocking down that sure JVB interception. We won in spite of Vandenberg, not because of him.

He needs to be benched (even for a series) just to be wakened up. I respect the coaching staff's decision to keep him in and playing him, but "come on man", he is one dimensional and can't look off a locked in receiver. He shows flashes of maturity at times and not making huge mistakes, but he doesn't think. That game was on him, the first pick was from not being prepared, etc. etc. etc.

Better luck next week.

YES!!!!!

I see you didn't watch the game.

Iowa won today in spite of JVB play. I love the win but damn that dude is not good. His stats show that, it was ugly..

Game ball clearly belongs to the Defense and Special Teams, they allowed us to be able to have a chance.

Iowa won today in spite of JVB play. I love the win but damn that dude is not good. His stats show that, it was ugly..

Game ball clearly belongs to the Defense and Special Teams, they allowed us to be able to have a chance.

THIS.

Vandenburg is just awful, awful awful. I've attended every Hawk game this year until now. He looks even worse on TV than he does in person. He's just terrible.

Iowa's lateral passing game almost bit them in the as$ on that overturned penalty that would have resulted in a turn over. Yikes.

Suck it haters! Kurt just masterfully defeated a former top 15 team in their house. Frankly, sticking with Vandenberg when 99% of the morans in Hawkeyenation who don't know football while he spearheads a masterful, come-from-behind win is worth teh 4 million dollars a year.

We are a good QB away from being a pretty good team. Unfortunately, we don't have a good QB (who knows what's behind vandy). We'll have to settle for another mediocre 7 win season.

Better luck next week.

YES!!!!!

Sorry, bud. We had a lot of things go our way today and if your not considering Vandenpew's pick a costly mistake, then you must not knoe fooseball.

Our offense is pathetic, and Vandy is not much better. If I see one more 3 yard pass...I'm gonna bust a gut. Davis is O'Keefe without the good plays.

We won, great win, I'm happy for the players.

But if you think this program is going anywhere but down with this offensive incompetence.. you're fooling yourself.

We are a good QB away from being a pretty good team. Unfortunately, we don't have a good QB (who knows what's behind vandy). We'll have to settle for another mediocre 7 win season.

If either team had a good QB they win easily today. We just were more fortunate and I'm very happy right now because of it. :)

Latest posts