Someone tell me

GaminHawk

Why am I not upset with this loss. Why during the 2nd on side kick I expected a cmu recovery.

I would be shocked if we fill kinnick the rest of the year.

told my wife before the FG, I hope they make this because I don't want this team feeling good about this game

Why am I not upset with this loss. Why during the 2nd on side kick I expected a cmu recovery.

Because you are finally starting to accept the KF cycle theory.

Time to find something else to do until midway through next season when things start moving in the right direction.

Save your money until 2014 when it all comes back around again.

This is the really sad part. I am not that upset, shocked, or even surprised with this loss.

Im getting the feeling we're halfway down the hill and change wont come until we get to the bottom. I get having down years with a young team or injuries throwing things out of wack.
So far we scraped by another mac team, got owned by Isu, lackluster win over Uni and blow one against a bad mac team.

Fans and recruits are going to bail on this program at a record pace. We're 2 years away from our football stadium looking like our basketball arena did the last few years.

Im getting the feeling we're halfway down the hill and change wont come until we get to the bottom. I get having down years with a young team or injuries throwing things out of wack.
So far we scraped by another mac team, got owned by Isu, lackluster win over Uni and blow one against a bad mac team.

Fans and recruits are going to bail on this program at a record pace. We're 2 years away from our football stadium looking like our basketball arena did the last few years.

Okay, once again, read my sig.

It didn't happen after the first three 7 or fewer win years.

It didn't happen after the second three 7 or fewer win years.

It won't happen after these three 7 or fewer win years.

Of course, the cupboard will be bare again in 2017, so you have that, but....

Taking a look at the rest of the schedule, there is no games I see that we could blow out a opponent.

Sat, Sept 29 vs Minnesota
Toss Up, maybe Iowa can pull it out

Sat, Oct 13 @ #21 Michigan State
Loss, I have no doubt it will be a bad day.

Sat, Oct 20 vs Penn State
Toss up

Sat, Oct 27 @ Northwestern
Loss

Sat, Nov 3 @ Indiana
Toss Up

Sat, Nov 10 vs Purdue
Loss

Sat, Nov 17 @ #18 Michigan
Loss

Fri, Nov 23 vs #25 Nebraska
Loss

Best case scenario, 5-7 (3-5 Big Ten)
Worst case scenario, 2-10 (0-8 Big Ten)

Taking a look at the rest of the schedule, there is no games I see that we could blow out a opponent.

Sat, Sept 29 vs Minnesota
Toss Up, maybe Iowa can pull it out

Sat, Oct 13 @ #21 Michigan State
Loss, I have no doubt it will be a bad day.

Sat, Oct 20 vs Penn State
Toss up

Sat, Oct 27 @ Northwestern
Loss

Sat, Nov 3 @ Indiana
Toss Up

Sat, Nov 10 vs Purdue
Loss

Sat, Nov 17 @ #18 Michigan
Loss

Fri, Nov 23 vs #25 Nebraska
Loss

Best case scenario, 5-7 (3-5 Big Ten)
Worst case scenario, 2-10 (0-8 Big Ten)

penitentiary state will beat this team. Indiana with a back up QB could beat this team. 2-10 3-9.

Latest posts