Some actual real games starting tonight

Right on. My "straight" drink of choice.
Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Pepsi Zero....all blow.
I do drink diet pop just because regular pop is to syrupy, and because of my epilepsy and the medicine that goes along with it, I'm supposed to really limit my caffeine intake, so I drink Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, the official soft drink of raisin ranches everywhere. :confused:

Took-a-Dookie-and-it-came-out-as-hard-as-a-Rock-Chalk official game thread?
I had basketball practice then parent teacher conferences, and then went wrote 2 finals. Wasn't awake for the 2nd game. I'd have gone with The Unlimited Salary Cap Game Thread, but I like yours better.

A game of interest happened last night with TCO getting upset at home against Northwestern State (yes, that one). I was hoping Iowa would face TCU in the Emerald Coast Classic championship game.

When I initially looked at the schedule for this season and saw Seton Hall, Georgia Tech, Clemson, and Cal/TCU on the schedule along with Duke & Iowa State I initially thought they were really stepping up the competition. But really other than Duke and maybe Iowa State (which is a home game) it's not as tough as I initially thought. At least 3 of these games are at neutral sites with Seton Hall being on the road. It is neat to see Iowa schedule 6 games against P5 conferences.

Something is up with TCU and I don't know what. They were down 20 points to Ark Pine Bluff and had to have a crazy comeback to win by 1 point. Now they lost to NW St. I thought they'd be pretty good this year, a very old team, etc. They aren't playing well that's for sure.

Cal sucks. 0-3. You'll still probably see them in the thanksgiving tournament.

I had basketball practice then parent teacher conferences, and then went wrote 2 finals. Wasn't awake for the 2nd game. I'd have gone with The Unlimited Salary Cap Game Thread, but I like yours better.
I don’t know how you coach multiple sports.

I do drink diet pop just because regular pop is to syrupy, and because of my epilepsy and the medicine that goes along with it, I'm supposed to really limit my caffeine intake, so I drink Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, the official soft drink of raisin ranches everywhere. :confused:

I prefer Original Taste Coca Cola

With a slice of lime and Myers or Appleton Estate Rum

Yummy

Didn't read all your post

Caffeine Free is a must

Pepsi or Coke

Will Diet Soda Break My Fast? - www.themusclemaster.com

Go Hawks

Something is up with TCU and I don't know what. They were down 20 points to Ark Pine Bluff and had to have a crazy comeback to win by 1 point. Now they lost to NW St. I thought they'd be pretty good this year, a very old team, etc. They aren't playing well that's for sure.

Cal sucks. 0-3. You'll still probably see them in the thanksgiving tournament.

TCU leading returning scorer (Mike Miles Jr.) is out with injury. Another starter from last year (Damion Baugh) is serving a 6 game suspension - returns Nov 30.

TCU leading returning scorer (Mike Miles Jr.) is out with injury. Another starter from last year (Damion Baugh) is serving a 6 game suspension - returns Nov 30.

Which means he will be missing the tournament.

This is good and bad, good Iowa should get a win and it could wind up being a very good win but kinda bad when you want to see this team get tested before taking on Duke. Although tonight could take care of that.

Only thing to watch now is TX v Zags. The ball handling and athleticism by these teams is eye opening. Iowa is not at this level, but in a 1 game situation, ya never know.

Potosi, Sprecher, Point, and three or four more I found in South Dakota, and Minnesota. Can’t recall the names. Sprecher is really good and even on tap in some restaurants. But I have never tried one I didn’t like.