Some actual real games starting tonight

InGoodCo

Hasn't been a lot of actual competitive games but things are starting to get rolling last night.

I watch Minnesota last night. They are going to struggle again.

Penn State looked pretty good in beating Butler.

Tonight MSU vs Kentucky and Purdue vs Marquette.

Any other games to keep an eye that matter to IOWA?

Would be awesome to beat Duke, but it'd always have an asterisk behind it because it happened after Krzewcskeyzkrczewzsyrski left.

Probably a deserved asterisk, if we're being honest.

Would be awesome to beat Duke, but it'd always have an asterisk behind it because it happened after Krzewcskeyzkrczewzsyrski left.

Probably a deserved asterisk, if we're being honest.
Why do you think he got out Fry? He's scuuuurred of the Hawks.

A game of interest happened last night with TCO getting upset at home against Northwestern State (yes, that one). I was hoping Iowa would face TCU in the Emerald Coast Classic championship game.

When I initially looked at the schedule for this season and saw Seton Hall, Georgia Tech, Clemson, and Cal/TCU on the schedule along with Duke & Iowa State I initially thought they were really stepping up the competition. But really other than Duke and maybe Iowa State (which is a home game) it's not as tough as I initially thought. At least 3 of these games are at neutral sites with Seton Hall being on the road. It is neat to see Iowa schedule 6 games against P5 conferences.

Looking forwarded to the Seton Hall game tomorrow night. If anything, just to get a feel of where the strengths and weaknesses lie with this team. Right now, it feels like a typical Fran team, they will be able to get buckets, but you wonder if they can get key stops on the defensive end when it is money time. Last year's team could, you need to see if this team can.

Watched Bilas at a QA deal in Omaha this summer. As much as I enjoy his commentary and overall knowledge on the sport, dude was boring AF. I like to golf and coach K and all but it was hard to sit through

Latest posts