Social media sites reporting rumors DeJean is out for the season

Highly unlikely Phil Parker survives this. Brian got fired because of the offensive injuries so I'm assuming the same for Phil.

To be fair, the rumbling is...the DeJean injury is still technically an offense injury.

To be fair, the rumbling is...the DeJean injury is still technically an offense injury.
Well in that case they need to bring Brian back for sure. You can't just keep losing your best offensive weapon over and over and expect to break the top 300 in offense.

Drat, nebraska took Cooper out with a nasty play at the start of the game last season

Deliberately and they had their way with us on offense most of the first half

Hopefully his teammates will compensate, there is a lot of skill in the defensive backfield

Seriously like what else could go wrong? Of all the players on this team they should have wrapped up in bubble wrap during the week it's that guy. Somehow he breaks his leg in practice. Ugh... Football is just brutal and unfair.

Maybe this causes him to miss the combine/draft window and he comes back next year?

Sorry, grasping for a silver lining. This is so shitty...... Such a good kid. Does not deserve this set back, nor does the team.

This really sucks. Mostly for Cooper, who is the best on and off the field, but how snake bitten can we be by injuries this season? At least this time (unlike Nebraska last year) we've got a few days to figure it out, but you know Bielema will be ready to exploit this. Ugh.

This really sucks. Mostly for Cooper, who is the best on and off the field, but how snake bitten can we be by injuries this season? At least this time (unlike Nebraska last year) we've got a few days to figure it out, but you know Bielema will be ready to exploit this. Ugh.

If Paddock is the starter for Illinois Saturday we're going to have our hands full.

Highly unlikely Phil Parker survives this. Brian got fired because of the offensive injuries so I'm assuming the same for Phil.
And now Parker has been named a finalist for the Broyles Ass't COY. Everything is rigged in his favor.

Lee and Harris are now your corners we get an early preview of what the 2024 secondary was going to look like.

I wonder if Wetjen will get an audition as a punt returner. Kirk will probably take the safe route and stick Ragaini back there.

If the rumors are true and he has turf toe I hope he shuts it down the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Latest posts