So who do we root for now

Here is what I root for. Chad L. wrote an article on 7 take-a-ways on this season. It is a classic example of the literary “denouement” process. If you want some closure worth experiencing, read it.

This game is brutal to watch and then I realize the Iowa/Richmond game wasn't exactly a masterpiece...so it is really hard to talk shit.

I remember the game at Hilton this season

And find it difficult to cheer for the clones

I really don't have a horse in the race now

I've always been a Chris Beard fan. Texas was my preseason pick to win the whole enchilada. And now that Iowa is out that is the hill I will die on.

I'm studying for a commercial drone license and taking down my swimming pool. Kind of feel a bit like Bruce Weber about the NCAA ....without Iowa still in.

Maybe anyone not blue blood. Sort of like not rooting for private school in the state tournaments.

pretty much beyond giving a shit at this point. I don't hate Gonzaga, and I dont dislike Purdue (unlike some other B10 teams, and that certain Iowa team west of Iowa City). Don't really have any desire to see a 15 seed win, I looked up their enrollment, and there are high schools with more students.......but their bubble is going to burst shortly, so why go the Cinderella route only be be disappointed? Got no money in it, my bracket is absolute toast, so basically, piss on it..................maybe if a B10 team gets in the final 4, I might generate some half hearted interest

maybe if a B10 team gets in the final 4, I might generate some half hearted interest
not me. i'm an alabama football fan, have been for years. i always find it laughable when some dogshit team like kentucky beats some has been like iowa and then the fans chant "sec sec sec." it's like they're trying to ride on alabama's success. but kentucky isn't made better off when georgia and alabama and lsu win natties. to the contrary it just makes recruiting that much harder for kentucky. so i want iowa state and every conference to shit the bed in the tournament unless they get to the final and lose to iowa, which ain't gonna happen. if purdue hangs a banner that just makes it harder for iowa to recruit against them for the next freaking decade or more. "hey if you come to purdue you might win a ring, see our banner? iowa hasn't made it to the second weekend of the tournament bince the clinton administration. you sure you want to go there?"

not me. i'm an alabama football fan, have been for years. i always find it laughable when some dogshit team like kentucky beats some has been like iowa and then the fans chant "sec sec sec." it's like they're trying to ride on alabama's success. but kentucky isn't made better off when georgia and alabama and lsu win natties. to the contrary it just makes recruiting that much harder for kentucky. so i want iowa state and every conference to shit the bed in the tournament unless they get to the final and lose to iowa, which ain't gonna happen. if purdue hangs a banner that just makes it harder for iowa to recruit against them for the next freaking decade or more. "hey if you come to purdue you might win a ring, see our banner? iowa hasn't made it to the second weekend of the tournament bince the clinton administration. you sure you want to go there?"
OK, I will give you a "half-point" for your observation- true, I do not want to see Iowa continuously get bitch slapped in recruiting, but on the other hand, seeing a B10 team in the final 4 would shut some talking heads up......and that option only gives me Purdue and Michigan this year....................no way is a B10 team gonna win it all this year. Final 4? Maybe...........

besides, we do have a banner from this year we can brag about, though the banners from the Alford years didnt help a lot, come to think of it............

F it- I am just apathetic as hell now.

OK, I will give you a "half-point" for your observation- true, I do not want to see Iowa continuously get bitch slapped in recruiting, but on the other hand, seeing a B10 team in the final 4 would shut some talking heads up......and that option only gives me Purdue and Michigan this year....................no way is a B10 team gonna win it all this year. Final 4? Maybe...........

besides, we do have a banner from this year we can brag about, though the banners from the Alford years didnt help a lot, come to think of it............

F it- I am just apathetic as hell now.
conference tournament banners only help if you are a team like davidson or utep where you are competing against some other local team because then you can pitch it as "hey if you come here as opposed to the shitbag team down the road you will get a chance to play in the ncaa tournament." they mean absolutely nothing in p5 conferences.

Purdue and Gonzaga

Just like to watch Gonzaga play

Have enjoyed them for years

This might be their year

They squeaked by Memphis, were behind 10 points at the half

Intense game, best of the entire tournament

It's All Good, Lads

:cool:

I'm rooting for Saint Peter's the Cinderella of this dance. Never see that in football. Other than that I'd love for all the bluebloods to go down. Chaos city.

Latest posts